Fluttering Feeling.

Azeem's arms were wrapped around Layla's waist, holding her body snuggly as he spooned her, with his head buried in the crook of her neck. They were still wrapped in each other's arms in the bed. When he felt her stir awake, he whispered,

"There's no hurry to wake up if you want to sleep some more, the world can wait until you catch your sleep," Azeem planted a kiss on her shoulder.

"Mm"Azeem heard her respond and he added

"Are you still tired? You should sleep more"

"No i have gotten enough sleep"

Layla turned in his arms such that she now faced him, and she whispered, "Good morning, my husband," and a wide smile spread on his lips.

"Good morning, my lovely wife," Azeem watched the clear blue eyes stare at him, which looked the same as they did when they first met. Beautiful and fierce .

"How about you you seemed awake for some time." she observed his face
"How long have you been awake?" Layla asked him because he seemed to be awake for quite some time now.

"Since your eye lids closed,your breath slowed down and your head rested on my arm," Azeem replied, bringing a frown to Layla's face.

"You didn't sleep at all... You should have woken me up."

Azeem caressed the side of Layla's face and said, "I am used to the little sleep, and you needed more rest than I do." Partly, he was excited to have her in his arms, knowing nothing could come between them. They were finally meant to each other. "Sleep is not a priority when you have all you ever need in my arms ,When you know you have the most precious thing in the world, sleeping would be a folly."

A soft smile graced Layla's lips, and she said, "I am all yours, I am not going anywhere."

"I know." And he slowly kissed her lips all over again. When they parted from their morning kiss. Layla's eyes strained to his face with how the morning sun eliminated all his prominent and sharp features of his handsome face.

His messy morning loook made her heart to flutter. He looked so damn sexy

She had already realised she had been falling deeper and deeper for Azeem every moment that she spent with this man.

She had already felt that her feelings for him now had developed to a point that was much more than just simple lust, more than just plain desire. It was something which was stronger than that, something much more powerful. 'LOVE'.

There were no other words that could sum up and explain sufficiently what she was truly feeling for him now other than that word. She had fallen in love with him in such a time that they had spent together. Now she admits what a fool she has been to deny her what she feels for him.
she took her hands to his face and gently traced his brows,eyes,nose,cheeks and finally his lips she looked at them intensely then moved her face to him slowly, and gave a peck
"I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest ." She whispered, her eyes claiming his.

"I'm violently in love with you. I bleed for you." His voice caught. "Before you I was lost. Before you life was gray."

"And now?" She tilted her head as she asked

"Color." He gripped her chin, "Blue eyes, auburn hair, smile like sunshine." His lips met hers for a soft kiss, "You're the one sacrificing when you're with me. You have to understand that when I look at us, it's like this."

"Like what?" She looked around the bedroom. "What do you mean?"

"This." He motioned between them."You're always on higher ground, you're the savior, pulling me out of the dark abyss. You're the lifeline..