Flimsiness Of Life.

Azeem stood there stoic over his dead wife's body.
Waves of anger and sorrow crashed against the shores of his soul, each carrying its own weight, its own story. Every fiber of his being yearned to express these emotions, to paint them across the canvas of existence, to the paint the canvas red with the spill of blood, with the ashes of their burned corpses,the blood and the ashes of those that caused it,caused Layla's death, to share the raw essence of his wrath with the world.

A nurse who was about to cover Layla's face with a sheet ,stopped her duty as her hand curiously reached to carefully touch Layla's neck. She heightened her sense and focused hard whether she might find,feel or hear something.
Slowly into her process her eyes shook with so much surprise and her brows quivered as she shouted out.
"Doctor i can feel it!."

"Feel what?" Lily asked with less vigor as she was still devastated by their failure to save a life.

"A pulse, but it is very weak and slow"

"Are you sure." She asked back as she quickly got up from her seat.

"Hundred percent!" The nurse confirmed.

Amidst the chaos of the emergency room, Dr.Lily, who was also seasoned cardiologist, urgently calls out, "Get me a syringe and adrenaline, stat!"

Nurses scramble to gather the necessary supplies as Dr. Lily approaches Azeem, whose heart was also failing from the unexplainable pain he's going through.

He clenched and unclenched his hands into fists trying to accommodate his own anger. His brain was working at full speed thinking on how he will make those that harmed his wife and caused her death suffer an excruciating pain. He's willing to start a war against everything,create chaos,cause pain, even if he's going to be killed along.

With a firm yet gentle voice, Dr. Lily addressed, "We need to perform an intracardiac injection to save Layla's life. There's a hope Azeem.."

Hearing her words he finally raised his head to look at her. His eyes breamed with tears and he shakily asked
"S-she...s..she is not dead?"
Doctor Lily's eyes softened and she nodded her head.
"I'm sorry for calling it earlier. But Yes there's still hope."

A hurried nurse came to stand before Doctor Lily.
"Doctor,we have confirmed with the machines. Her heart earlier missed a beat that was why. But it is still beating, though weakly."

"Okay.Prepare an adrenaline shot now.18 gauge spinal needle or 18 gauge 3 ½ inch needle"

Then the scene totally changed to unfolds with intense urgency as Layla found her self in a life-or-death situation. With no time to waste,Doctor Lily assessed the critical condition and determines that an intracardiac injection was very much the solution and necessary. The room was tense as the medical team prepares for the procedure.

Gowned in sterile attire, Doctor Lily meticulously cleans the injection site on the patient's chest. They carefully select the appropriate medication, ensuring its compatibility and potency. With a steady hand, Doctor Lily held the syringe, its needle gleaming under the harsh hospital lights.

As Layla's heart rhythm weakens, the medical team braced themselves for the delicate task ahead.
Doctor Lily took a deep breath, focusing her gaze on Layla's chest. With unwavering precision, they positioned the needle at a specific point between the ribs, aiming directly towards the heart.

"Adrenaline shots can increase the likelihood that the heart will regain a normal rhythm as it directs blood flow to the heart."
She decided to explain to Azeem who was by Layla's side,tightly holding her hand.

"But there's a risk Azeem." She added but her focus was still on the area she's going to jam the needle.

"What risk?" Azeem restlessly asked with a thought running through his mind that Layla can die any moment now. He didn't want that flimsy feeling of hope to diminished out of his mind.