Rose and Thorns.

Music recommendation: Star walkin by Lil Nas. X

🚨🚨

Wait! Did we..d-did we just drink a tea that boosted our...our.. oh my goodness!!

Looking at his expression and the danger they pose,the danger they might get into.

Layla quickly sprinted back into the house without a say. She entered her room feeling the heat eloping her all once again. She had to go away if not the unthinkable might happen and they are both not ready for it.
She turned the AC to a high temperature,drank a bottle of cold water,she did all she could to subdue it but it was futile,it was like she's adding more fuel to the burning flames.

She sat down on the couch in the room to gulp another bottle of water when she heard the jingle of her door been opened.

Azeem silently got into the room and sat far away by the bedside.
"I don't know how to cool this hotness off. Layla you got to help."

Time seemed to have moved into the slow motion kind of pace. Layla felt her heartbeat missed a beat and slowly, her eyes widened.
His words and emotions took her so much by surprise that now she could not stop her head that was already picturing herself leaning towards his face and...
Kiss him?

The overwhelming yearning to kiss that mouth just exploded without warning within her. It was so primal and so strong that she felt the joints in her whole body almost gave way at the intensity of it.

Azeem's dark eyes narrowed. He got up on his feet and took slow steps towards her. He kept his palms on either side of the couch's headrest and bent closer.

She blinked. She glanced at her left, then at her right. His muscular arms had covered her sides. His broad chest blocked her front view. Her blue pupils traced his fair neck and up to his heavenly handsome face that approached her dangerously closer in the cramped space.

Her heartbeats grew wilder, and her cheeks flushed redder. She only raised her gaze up to his nose because his eyes always rattled her. Whether it was in her normal state or in this hypnotic state.

Why did he suddenly appeared ten fold attractive.?

Azeem watched her avoid meeting his intense gaze,and he appeared irritated by it because Layla always look him in the eyes.He had an urge to lift her chin then, and so did he now too.

This time, he made the move. He lightly tapped his index finger under her chin and raised it. Her eyes slightly widened in surprise. But she maintained her poise.

Yup, it's much better when she looks at me, Azeem thought.

He tilted his head and with a husky voice, he whispered, "Are YOU feeling what I am feeling ?"

The emphasis on 'you' made her shift her gaze. But he tugged her chin again. "Look at me when you talk to me." He suddenly sounded domineering and she didn't know why she appeared vulnerable to this side of him.

"I don't know ." Her voice came a little bit scratchy.

"You are not doing it right."

"Oh."

"Answer my question."

Do I feel what you feel ? Of course she did. Otherwise, she wouldn't have felt so hypnotic around him.

"I-"

"Before you answer, I suggest you to think very carefully," his eyes held a glint of warning in them.

"Why so?"

"Because depending on your answer, I would either behave like a saint man."

"Or?"