Crazy.

Our new book cover 💃🏻😇

 The day of the execution arrived

The day of the execution arrived.Azeem left to the base early in the morning and left Layla to her sleep. Their relationship had intensified since the last time they kissed. Layla appeared more welcoming with her behaviors though in the process tried everything possible to hide her brewing feelings towards Azeem. Her eyes shone bright every time they talked,every time he shared one of his childhood memories with her. She came to a conclusion that nobody was born to be a bad guy and no one ever wanted to be one. He's a beast not because he wanted to be one but because circumstances made him so.

When Layla woke up from her sleep she came to find out that Azeem had already left to the base. So she took a shower before having her breakfast. She had nothing else to do since Azeem had stopped her schooling for the main time,so she decided to engage herself with something and that something happened to be the library. She sat on the library's sofa and engaged herself with the treatise "Shatter Me" by Tahereh Mafi.

She has halved the book when she heard her stomach glowing.
"Ah i need to stomach something." She muttered and kept the book to the side.

Layla went to the kitchen where she saw the maids were preparing lunch but it was halfway done and it will take hours,so she decided to bake cookies and have it with some hot chocolate.
It took her an hour to finish everything including the baking.

When the cookies cooled down Layla ate them with the hot chocolate she prepared. After clearing everything back she saw that she had some cookies left and her brain quickly encouraged her to execute what she was thinking. Bringing out a small jar she packed the rest of the cookies.
"Azeem would love this and he can have it with tea." She uttered to herself with a plastered to her lips before she quickly ran upstairs to dress up.

She put the last pin to her hijab before she picked the small cookie jar together with her bag and walked out of the main door where she found her driver already parked the car,so she got in and they zoomed to the base.

||~~
At The Base.

"For the last time. Why did you try poisoning my wife.?" Azeem shouted without so much rage.

"If I am given another chance I will surely poison her with a doubt.!" Aysha shouted back before her voice dropped
"Why?" She asked herself to give the answer the next moment.
"Because I hate Layla. She's far more beautiful than me. She's so intelligent that I feel bad about myself. She's a total 10,a total package that many men are after her. I always live under her shadow. I hate her with all my guts.."
Her orbs have turned bloodshot filled with excessive amounts of envy and hatred. Azeem narrowed his eyes decisively to say.

"Then your guts have caused you a death sentence. You will die today in my hands. I once told you, I once warned you that if I see you anywhere near my wife then I will cut you to pieces."