Like Father Like Son.

Early in the morning, Imad was already dressed and ready for school. After taking all his necessities he walked to the room where his mother was laid.

He stood there by the bedside as he longingly stared at her.
'Hello mother.' He mumbled out so that she could hear his small yet firm voice.
'I am off to school." He added and bent over to give her a peck on her left cheek before he walked out and he was drove to the school.

Imad doesn't have much of friends because he's not a jovial and chatty boy. Except one boy Fahad who was so adamant on wanting to befriend him. With the boy persistences Imad got no alternative but to make the boy his friend. They share everything together,their lunch,stationaries and even sometimes Imad helps him out with the classes as he's way too much smarter for his age.

After the was school over,Imad parted ways with Fahad whose parents had come to pick up. He sat on a bench within the school premises waiting for his driver but with time he got bored and decided to take a scroll around the school,he was silently walking around when he witnessed a group of bullies tormenting a group of helpless children lower than his age.

Imad's left brow quivered up with a bored look. With a fierce determination, he stepped forward, his voice dripping with authority. "You think you can push these kids around? I caught you not once but twice now.Well, think again. I won't let you get away with this!"

A fat guy among the three bullies talked"We're just talking to them okay?"

"I have a very high iq,you can't fool me. My years doesn't define my inner self.
I'm matured on the inside don't be deceived by my appearance"

Annoyed with how cool Imad took himself the boy shouted."Who do you think you are, kid? You're nothing! "

"If you bully them again. You will regret it."

"You can't threaten us." The three bullies stepped forward.

"We shall see.I may be young, but I have power you can't even imagine. And I'm here to make sure you pay for your actions."

"You're just a spoiled brat. What are you gonna do?"

"You're about to find out. Consider this your warning. Leave these kids alone, or face the consequences."

The bullies, taken aback by the child's confidence, hesitated for a moment. But their arrogance got the better of them, and they scoffed at his threats.

"We're not scared of you. You're just a kid like us but a wealthy brat."

"You're right, I am. And I have the resources and connections to make your lives a living hell if you don't back off."

"Hhhh." The fatty one laughed before he balled his hand into a fist readying to punch Imad but a man with a defined uniform hurriedly interfered as he caught his breath in the process.

"Young Master." The man quickly bowed at Imad's sight.

"I've been looking for you."

The three bullies eyes widen when they saw that. Imad's driver turned to look at the children.

"What can i do for you.?Young Master.." he asked readying to teach whoever harmed his young master a lesson. The children cower with fear.

"Nothing. Marco." Imad ordered before he turned to the bullies.
"Remember this day. Cross paths with me or harm the innocent again, and you'll regret it. Consider yourselves warned."

Imad's words struck fear into the bullies' hearts. They realized they were dealing with someone who had the means to make their lives crumble. Reluctantly, they backed away, leaving the children they had tormented behind.

"We will not do it again. Please we are sorry." The bullies voiced out.

Imad chucked and his young yet cold voice sounded in the air"You're not worthy."
That voice sounded childish and slightly hoarse, yet it was so impactful and drove a chill into everyone's ears and hearts..

With that, He turned and walked away, leaving the bullies to contemplate the consequences of their actions.

|||~
"Mr. Azeem, you're so early today!" When the caretaker saw from afar who had come, she quickly walked out to greet and took the jacket from the man's hand.

"How's the Madam today?"Azeem asked as usual.
"The Madam is all good today," answered the caretaker.
"Mmm." Azeem nodded, then he walked upstairs.
As usual, the caretaker swiftly prepared the hot water to bring upstairs and walked out of the room.
Even though she was a professional caretaker hired by the him with a high salary, her actual work was actually very little.
This man had picked up all the skills of a caregiver, regarding all the care that the Madam needed, he would do it by himself. He even did it better than her as a professional.

For certain years, whether rain or shine, he never stopped.
She had been a caretaker for many years and had seen too many forms of cold and warmth on Earth. The saying went that there were no dutiful children at the bedside.This line was commonly used between husband and wives too. Most people might grief at the start and personally take care of the patient for a few days, but once the days got longer, those who accompanied these patients would usually only be left with caretakers themselves...
This was the first time she had seen a man go to this extent for his wife...

In the room.
Azeem casually rolled the sleeves of his shirt up and soaked the towel in hot water before he started to wipe his wife on the bed.
At that time,

On the contrary, because she stayed indoors all year round, on top of the utmost nursing and great care, her skin was even fairer and tender. She lay quietly on the bed as if she would wake up in the next second.

Azeem wiped her body well, then he put on all sorts of skincare products on her. He carefully helped her comb her long, auburn , waterfall-like hair. After that, he skillfully massaged her body.
After he was done with everything, the man sat at the bedside and lightly planted a kiss on Layla's forehead

Every day, he repeated the same process, the same actions.
At this moment, there was the sound of someone running upstairs from outside the door. It disrupted the man's absent-minded routine, then he saw that Imad was holding a huge bouquet of flowers that he had just picked from the garden as he ran swiftly towards the room.

Indeed, because he ran too quickly, he was careless when passing through the doorway.
The little guy suddenly tripped and he fell sturdily onto the ground. The thornless roses in his hand scattered across the ground.

Azeem quickly got up and walked swiftly over to help him up. He frowned as he looked at how his knee was red and swollen.
"Sit here, don't move. I'll go get medicine." Azeem immediately had a serious expression as he turned around to get the first aid kit

Behind him, Imad sat on the floor, staring blankly at the injury on his knee.

Azeem was putting the medicine for him as the little guy stared blankly at his knee. He did not say anything from the start to the end.
He also did not shift his gaze at all.
"What's wrong?" Azeem asked with a frown.

The little guy touched his knee, looked up, and answered his father with his same coppery brown eyes,
"Their Mommies will blow wind for them."

Azeem's expression suddenly stiffened as if that weak layer of shell around him had suddenly been struck hard and was covered in cracks. He was referring to the kids at his school and his friend.

Moments later, Azeem calmed down as he looked at his son and bent over to get closer.
He blew clumsily at the part of his son's knee where it had been hurt. "Does it still hurt?"

Imad rubbed his eyes, then he shook his head. "I'm not a three -year-old child." He looked towards his mother who was unaware of her surrounding. He thought!
Maama, Imad is already five years old! In fact, there is still a few more months before Imad will turn six.
Maama, when I turn six years old, can you wake up?
Maama, I know you don't know me.
But, Maama, I really miss you...

We miss her too Imad. Layla please come back!!
Well let me give a spoiler. In the next chapter Layla is going to wake up 💃🏻💃🏻. How epic will it be!!! Just wait!! Thank you and don't forget to vote 🥰