Big Bad Wolf.

Not edited

The gloomy look and act has not faded away from Azeem's face and behavior.

It's been two days since the entire encounter with his stepbrother had occurred and things were still rough. Azeem always left early to the base and came back home late when Layla was already fast asleep though not always asleep as she mainly kept tossing and turning around on the bed .

They didn't get to talk that much and they always had their meal separately.

Layla today woke up with the intention of doing something that she kept debating in her mind for the past days. She took her shower and dressed up in a simple maroon gown and then braided her hair before letting it to fall down.

Deciding to change the badge of her wound she sat by the bedside. She rolled it down but she found the wound had already healed.

Layla huffed a sigh and smiled as a certain thought crossed her mind. 'He's such a gentleman sometimes but rude. He's acting unusual and I am already used to his crazy side.

To cheer him up to be back to his usual crazy self. Layla came up with some series of activities.
1. Cook for him.
2. Engage him into conversations.
3.Late night walk.
4. Go shopping together.
5. Library date.

She's going to engage in to them. If not simultaneously then gradually and she's going to start with cooking. She walked downstairs with delighted and spiritual steps.

When she got into the kitchen she saw many maids engaged in to making variety of dishes.

"Cynthia!" Layla called when she saw the maid she's acquainted to.

"Yes Madam." She hurriedly came to Layla's side and bowed slightly.

"Have you started preparing lunch?" Layla asked and Cynthia nodded her head to say
"No madam but we're at it."
Layla huffed a sigh of relief
"Okay, I want you to please excuse me today. I want to cook lunch for Azeem."
Hearing what her madam demanded Cynthia quickly ordered the maids to prepare everything for Layla and then excuse themselves.

"Madam do you need any help?"

"No, I don't need help. I can handle it. Thank you."

Cynthia bowed her head and walked out of the kitchen. Layla rolled up her sleeves and wore an apron before setting to work.

|||~
Around 1:30 pm Azeem came back from the base. He got into the house and went straight to the dining hall as it was the exact time to have his lunch. He expected to see the lunch laid on the table,also with Layla present but everything else was empty,even the maids that were supposed to there.

"Alfred." Azeem called and his right hand man quickly came to his side

"Yes Master."

"What is going on?"

"I also have no idea Master but let me ask." Alfred hurriedly went to the maid's quarters to ask Cynthia the head of the maids. After he gained the information he went back to his master.

"Master,the head-maid said Madam is in the kitchen today cooking lunch for you."

"Me?" He surprisingly asked and that also made him to smile.

"Yes that was what she told Cynthia."

"Great!" Azeem muttered and started to walk toward the kitchen but Alfred stopped him.

"Master don't spoil her surprise."

Azeem halted his steps with a thought before he enthusiastically said.
"Ohh right! Is that so? Then i will let her be."