Beauty And The Beast.

It was deep into the night ,Layla who was on the bed sleeping stirred awake, her hand involuntarily reaching out to the other side of the mattress,and she felt the space vacant.

Her other hand switched on the bedside lamp to lighten up the room aside from the moonlight.

She rubbed her eyes to get rid of the sleep that still lingered around. And when they cleared up they got focused on the figure that was standing in middle of the room.

"Where are you going this late at night .?" Her cracky voice asked as she leaned back to the bed board to watch him busy buttoning the cuff of his sleeve. His eyes fixed on the task while he answered back.

"Business."

Hearing that, all the sleep that was still clouding her head dispatched.
"This late night?"

"Hmm" his reply as he stocked his gun to the back of his pants.

Silence filled the room as Layla was lost in her own thoughts,after a dense seconds and she came into a conclusion,her voice came.
"Can i tag along.?"

"No" he curtly rejected her.

"I accepted the whole of you.." Layla tried to reason.
"Azeem. The least you could do is to also let me know you in whole."

"Believe me,you will not like what you are going to witness." Azeem responded,maintaining his unwavering gaze on her,making sure she was into it. As he believed her to be smart and convincing.

"Regardless. I will like to go." Layla hastily said,shifting the duvet that cover off her body.

Azeem stared at her, his coppery brown eyes piercing her gaze.
"Okay. Dress up." He said before he grabbed his coat and walked out.

Layla quickly got down from the bed to find her way to the walk in closet. She got rid of the pajamas and dress up in a black palazzo with a shirt before she dabbed her coat atop and rolled her hijab.

Getting outside of the house she saw Azeem already seated inside a car,waiting for her.

"Ready for the ride?" He asked igniting the car.

"Hell yeah." She answered a little bit excited.

"Buckle up then." And with that he flashily zoomed out of the mansion gate and onto the road that leads to his destination for the night.

The car finally stopped at a certain spot, in front but a distance away,of a tremendous mansion that was even bigger than theirs.

Soon a group of men came to the car. The window by Azeem's side slide down and one of the men with red hair spoke up.

"Master." The man bowed lightly
"Everything is all set up. We have cleared out the civilians in the area and no one inside the building is aware about the situation. Half of his men are inside the building,this is his biggest asset,his weapons and all valuables.But I got an information that Hakeem is not in there."
The man with the red hair explained.

Azeem nodded his head,taking all the information
"Perfect then,this will serve as a reminder and warning to him. That he had touched something he shouldn't have"

A lopsided smile took over his face
"Get going,i shall take it from here and of course enjoy the moment."

"Yes,Master." The man passed a remote control with a red button at the center to Azeem before he and his men left the area.

"Let the show begin!" And his thumb placed it self on the red button.

"What's happening?" Layla asked confused because she still couldn't get a grasp of the situation.