When It Is Too Late.

Not edited

On the way Azeem texted Chrollo for additional of forces and the man promised to send them but Azeem know not to trust the sadist. So he decided to face the attackers with the limited skilled men he had.

With each step, Azeem's determination grew. He refused to let his enemies claim victory on his own turf. He fought back with a fierce resolve, rallying his loyal henchmen to defend their home. The clash between rival factions reverberated through the halls, as bullets whizzed past and shattered glass littered the floor.

As the battle raged on, Azeem's strategic mind assessed the situation. He swiftly formulated a plan to outmaneuver his assailants and turn the tide in his favor. With calculated precision, he led his forces, pushing back the invaders with relentless determination.

Azeem usually knocked down the troops not shooting them with his gun. He wanted to keep the killings limited as he promised not to kill ever again.

But the attack had taken its toll. The once pristine halls were now marred by destruction, a proof to the fierce struggle that had unfolded. Azeem's home, once a symbol of his power and influence, now bore the scars of this unexpected assault.

As the dust settled and the last echoes of gunfire faded away, Azeem surveyed the aftermath. Though his home had been violated, he remained standing, unbowed and unbroken. 

The attack had only fueled his will power to protect what was his and seek retribution against those who dared to challenge him.

But there was one thing that remained unsolved. Hakeem!. Where was he all this time

Azeem continued to examine the aftermath of the attack. Most of his men were brutally killed and wounded. He walked out of the main building that was utterly destroyed and stood to raise his gaze to moon that was eliminating the night sky.

Suddenly his ears peaked at the sound of a rigid walking shoes, as he slowly looked down, his gaze met the piercing black eyes of their owner.

The moon hung low in the night sky as Azeem, found himself face-to-face with his long-lost enemy, step brother "The Canon" Hakeem. The tension in the air was palpable as the two men locked eyes, their shared history of betrayal and bloodshed hanging heavy between them.

With a sudden burst of fury, Hakeem launched an unexpected attack, catching Azeem off guard. The sound of gunfire echoed through the dimly lit surrounding as the two rivals engaged in a deadly dance of bullets and fists. Each blow landed with calculated precision, their years of training and experience evident in their every move.

Azeem fought back with a fierce determination, refusing to let his brother get the upper hand. Adrenaline coursed through his veins as he dodged Hakeem's strikes and retaliated with his own but not aiming at any of Hakeem's vital points . The battle raged on, the clash of their strength and will echoing through the night. Without any of them voicing out their opinions.

"Remember brother.!" Azeem suddenly shouted as he hide behind a pillar to reload his gun.
"We swore to protect eachother,to protect our family,our mothers from the brutality of our father. But our mothers all fall victims of his abuse,your mother died of it and my mother survived yet harmed."

When Azeem finished voicing out his thoughts,the surrounding reverberated with utter silence as Hakeem stood to his ground l.
"I forgave you about mother. Hakeem." Azeem then added as he raised to come out behind  the pillar to face his brother.

"What changed?" He then asked but Hakeem gave him a dry chuckle before he answered.

"I changed Azeem. I changed all because of you." His voice was calm at first as he dropped the gun to his side before he pulled a dagger at the back of his pants.