Robin

Hi! So if you're like me and you fell in love with Eddie Musons character in stranger things then you can agree we could've got a little more of him but of course there are lot of characters to focus on.
Well I couldn't help myself by writing a fanfic about him so this is it and I hope if you enjoyed my Bucky Barnes fan fic and if you enjoy Eddie then I hope you like this story.

Fair warning this is a slow burn but it gets really cute. I promise it's worth it :)

**

My alarm buzzes loudly around my room as I come too.

I slam my fist down on my clock before looking down at it to see I'm late.

"Shit!"

I rush to my feet and thank myself internally for having my clothes already out and ready to go for today. I don't even bother with my shoes, I just grab them and my backpack and haul ass out of my room.

When I burst into Zach's room he's snoring faced down on his bed.

I slam my fist on his door calling out to him.

"Hello?!"

"Ah! What?!"

"What do you mean what? Where's mom?"

"She went to work," he says running his hands over his face.

I should be surprised that she didn't wake me up but I'm not.

"Well you could've woke me up, I'm running late."

"What?" he asks looking at his watch before getting up quickly.

"Shit!"

"I'm going to the car, hurry please!" I shout making my way outside.

"You're not gonna eat?!" I hear him shout from afar but I ignore him and grab my keys to the house from the rack next to the door before hustling to his car out front.

*

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask calmly in the car as we start approaching the school.

"I was working late," he says flatly.

I just sigh as he rolls up to school.

I look at the almost empty front of the school feeling a knot in my stomach.

"You good? Hey, There's no one out here so there's that," he says optimistically.

Yeah if there's no one here then they all must be inside which only means one thing.

I'm late.

"Yeah," I say opening the car door and hopping out.

"Hey," Zach calls out to me.

"Yeah?"

He just looks at me for a second before speaking up.

"Have a good day," he says hesitantly.

"Thanks," I say flashing him a smile before I rush inside the school.

When I walk in the first thing I see is a big banner.

"Go Tigers!"

And another one.

"Hawkins Tigers!"

I rush past them to the principal's office.

*
I was given my schedule in the morning and let off the hook of being late by the administrator because I was new.

Class was fine, of course, it was painfully awkward when I walked into my first period after it had just started only to be stared at by everyone inside.