Good news or bad news?

Surprise! I decided to post another one since I missed two days this week.

Hope you guys enjoy it.
Have a good day and stay cool if you're living in California. This heat is a lot 🥵

:)))

*

After gaining our strength Eddie cleaned the both of us up and held me close as we fell asleep.

The whole night he kept whispering how much he loved me.

I kept telling him to shut up in between laughs. He said he didn't want to sound sappy or anything but that he's never felt this way about anyone. That's he's never told anyone he's loved them so he wanted to tell me it all the time. That it was a new thing so I let him.

Up until his last whispered "I love you," before we both knocked out.

I woke up and wasn't sure what time it was.

I looked to my right and saw he wasn't there though.

I laid back and thought about showering but I really didn't want to shower where Rick showers.

No offense but gross.

I got up, dressed myself, and then headed outside.

When I made it to the hall I heard him rummaging through stuff.

I walked through and saw him messing with the cupboards.

He sees me and pulls a smile.

"Morning," he says walking over and wrapping an arm around me before kissing my cheek.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Ah, looking for food but you know Rick," he sighs letting go and walking back into the kitchen.

I follow him.

"He doesn't have shit."

"You know what happen to him?" I ask finally.

"No," he looks up at me curiously. "Do you?"

I arch my brows.

"What makes you think I do."

He gives me a look.

"Come on Mary. Last time I saw you, you had ketamine and I don't remember giving you any. So...unless you went snooping around the school and talking to people I think I know where you got it from."

He gives me a little amused smile.

I just sigh and look away.

"Whatever. I don't. If I did, I wouldn't ask."

I turn and he just looks at me a second before speaking again.

"Did you go to him a lot?"

I know what he's doing. He wants to know if I've been abusing any drugs. I haven't. Although the urge to spend most of my money on that shit did cross my mind.

"Only sometimes. He said I was his favorite customer," I say with a cheeky grin making his face twist in confusion.

"You?"

"Is that hard to believe?" I ask with a bit of sass.

"No..well..yes. I didn't think he liked you that much," he says mumbling the last bit.

I chuckle at that.

"You jealous?" I walk up to him.

"No," he says firmly but I can see the lie behind his eyes. "Ricks infuriating," he says with an annoyed expression.