Not feel

After school, Zach wasn't there but I just ended up leaving on my skateboard. Thankfully Eddie didn't follow me after class. I've been meaning to ask why he's in my class but I just haven't. I'm not sure why.

On a serious note, I ate an apple today. I didn't eat much else. If I'm being honest I've been feeling like shit. I'm pretty sure starving myself has been having an effect because I'm getting headaches and I'm just dizzy a lot.

I'm just not hungry lately though. I try and there are times when I'm just hungry or I feel like I can eat a whole buffet of food then I think about the crap my mom says.

I hate to say she has an effect on me but she does. I wish I could stick it to her and eat however and whatever I please but every time I look at myself in the mirror after eating I feel horrible. I've even considered throwing my food up before just because of how guilty I've felt afterward over what I've eaten, but I don't. So I resort to just not eating at times and that's not easy either.

I've had moments like this before though, but it has never lasted longer than a week I'd say. I'll stop eating for a bit then cave and eat whatever until I ultimately feel guilty and run the course again but it doesn't last too long.

I'm running on two weeks now and it doesn't seem to want to pass.

My mom doesn't seem to notice or care much. Then again we haven't talked a whole lot lately.

I think what happened with Zach has had an impact on me too. It's been weighing me down these couple of days.

I hate it though because I haven't talked to Eddie because of it. I just don't want to talk to him about it which just makes it harder for the both of us and I'm the only one to blame. I wish I could just say it but I can't and the worse part is that he's not even mad. He's been very patient when it's obvious I've got some issues going on. To top it off I was also a complete asshole to him the last time we talked.

Amidst the never ending thoughts I started to feel l cramped and enclosed in my house. I just wanted to get my mind off of it.

I walked out of my house and looked at my skateboard. I thought of the fact that my mom was going to get home soon and I just went for it.

I grabbed my bag and keys and took my skateboard with me.

*

When I arrived I was getting nervous. I don't really know this guy but..if Eddie trusts him then maybe I should be fine.

I knock on the door.

It's quiet for a moment and then it opens up to Rick himself.

"Hey...you're Eddie's chick," he says.

Already off to a not-great start.

"Yep. Mary."

"Mary," he says opening the spring door. "What can I do for you?"

I take a deep breath and consider if I should go through with this.

**

When I skated back home it was very much windy and dark now. The streets were empty though so that was good. I finally got home a little over twenty minutes from leaving his place and no money in my pocket anymore.

I walk in and my mom is smoking a cigarette.

"Where were you?"

I look at her not in the mood to fight.

"Doing drugs," I tell her and she clenched her jaw.

"You think that's funny?" She questions.

I start to walk away anyway and she grabs my arm.