Breakfast & Wayne

I woke up the next day completely confused at first until I turned and was face to face with Eddie's passed-out self. He has his arm around me and he's snoring lightly.

His hair is all over the place. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him though. Waking up next to him is nice.

I place my hand on his cheek, caressing it with my thumb. My eyes go to his lips. His soft lips I love to kiss. I couldn't help but gently run my finger over his bottom lip.

I almost forgot that he made it official yesterday. What with everything we were doing.

I started wondering how much more PDA he was willing to express at school.

I notice his face twitch and I look up to his eyes squeezing tighter and I pull my hand away.

Shit. He's waking up.

Right before he opens his eyes I close mine.

I can feel him move a bit but then he stops and it goes quiet for a moment.

That's when I feel his hand pushing the hairs around my face away before he starts caressing it.

I was trying my best not to smile.

Then he poked my face.

Ok.

Then my nose.

"I know you're awake butthead," he says in a groggy deep morning voice.

I open my eyes and he's just smirking down at me.

"Hi," I say with a little smile.

"Hi," he says before giving me a quick kiss. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good. Great."

"Me too."

We just stare at each other and then I realize what day it is.

"Shit. We should get up for school," I tell him.

His smile fades as he tosses his head back in a groan.

"Can't we just skip today?"

"Uh no not really. Well, not me at least. I need to go and work on the mural."

"Right," he says lifting his head.

He glances at me and then pulls away and sits up.

I look at his back that has a tattoo on it too. It was some kind of demon-looking thing but apart from that, I couldn't ignore the muscle.

I run my hand over him.

"I don't think I put my pants on after or..anything," he says pausing.

I chuckled at that. "We knocked out."

"Yeah," he says with a chuckle.

I can't see since I'm laying down but I know he's putting on his boxers.

"I'll be back," he says walking out and closing the door behind him.

I sit up and grab my shirt before realizing something.
I can't be wearing the same thing twice at school. Not to mention I got some paint on my shirt.

Maybe I can borrow a shirt?

I get up and put my pants back on. That's when he walks in looking at me confused.

"Did you lose your shirt?" He asks closing the door behind me.

"No. Quite the opposite," I say as he walks over to his closet.

"Hm?"

He starts to look through his clothes and grabs a random band tee. Then he walks over to his drawer and grabs some dark blue denim jeans that are ripped at the knee.