Three words

Soooo you know the drill.
18+ ONLY!!! ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

okay enjoy. 😘

**************************

When we got to his place his uncle's truck wasn't there.

He called out to him when we got inside but no response.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"No idea," he says dropping his things on the floor in his room.

I close the door to his room and when I turn he doesn't waste time as he pushes me up against it and starts kissing me aggressively.

He's holding onto my face and he's pressing his body to me.

He pulls his body away from me slightly, keeping the kiss going as he walks us over to his bed.

He sits far back on his bed until his back is on the wall and I'm kissing his neck.

He's breathing a bit hard and I smile making my way back to his lips.
He pulls me to his lap so I'm straddling him.

His hands rest on my waist but he's slowly making his hands and fingers under my shirt.

It wasn't long until I was feeling a bulge in his pants. I was feeling some type of way down there too but I didn't want to get this over with quickly so I started grinding on him slowly to ease our aches.

His hand goes to my ass as he squeezes it. He keeps them there for a bit, following my movements as I continue grinding.

He grunts and pulls away to my neck.

He kisses it a bit and then takes off his shirt out of desperation. I do the same and he lowers his head and starts kissing my stomach all the way up to my breasts. I then feel his hand unlatch my bra quickly with one hand.

Wow.

He looks at me a bit out of breath.

"Is this okay?" He asks and I laugh at the fact that he even has to ask me when I'm grinding on him.

I kiss him and pull the bra off. He keeps kissing me until he pulls back and looks at my bare chest.

He smiles in pain and lowers his head dramatically. "God, you're so hot," he says making me laugh.

He goes for my lips and doesn't hesitate to grab a hold of my right breast with his hand. His cool rings against my sensitive skin makes me wince a bit.

He keeps a hold on them though and ultimately moves us so that I'm now laying down under him.

I get up quickly though to remove the rest of my clothes. When I'm done I didn't realize he already had his shoes off and he took his pants off. He was laying back with nothing but his boxers and I smirked crawling to him on the bed.

Instead of laying down, I straddle him again.

He sucks in a breath at the close contact we have down there. I start to move my hips back and forth and he sighs lulling his head back. I continue my slow moves as I kiss his neck intimately.

"You're driving me crazy," he says only making me smile wider.

I stop my movement but fish my hand into his boxers feeling him up.

He gasps as I kiss him.

It's a slow kiss and I can feel his tongue meet mine as he moans.

I try my best to pull him out of his boxers and when I do I pull back.