First this

It was Sunday and I told my mom I was going to my friend Max's house that's around the block. I told her we were going to study for this week's final and she agreed. She told me to just not come home too late.

Now it's about to be noon and I wanted to get ready. I was acting as if this was a date even though it's far from it.

I can't dress too nice since my mom will see and think something weird.

I decided to just wear his jacket he let me borrow a while ago. The one with all the buttons and patches. With a white tee under.

I grabbed some black ripped-up jeans and as I took my pants off I looked at my thighs and noticed the pretty big hickey he left on me.

"Shit.."

I run my finger over it and it stings a little.

I couldn't lie and say that I didn't like having that there. Knowing he was the one that left it.

I'm not too fond of guys leaving marks on girls, making it seem like you're theirs but I'd gladly submit to him.

This man has got me wrapped around his dirty little finger.

I put my pants on quickly after and I grabbed my boots, my bag, along with my keys.

I walked out and didn't see anyone.

I got to the front door and shout out loud.

"I'm leaving mom! I'll be back!"

"Okay!" Is all I hear.

I shut the door and walk out and start walking around the block.

I spot his van and I start to get nervous.

I couldn't sleep much last night just thinking about how I have to tell him.

My hands are clammy and I'm anxious.

"Ok," I tell myself taking a deep breath and walking up to his van.

His hair looks damp like he just showered before getting here and he's smoking a cigarette.

Jesus.

He looks so good.

He's wearing his black jacket over a white shirt that's well-fitting on him and his black ripped jeans.

I knock on the door and he looks up at me.

He smiles with the cigarette in his mouth as he unlocks the door.

I open the door and hop in.

"Hey," I say with a smile.

He takes the cigarette out and blows out the smoke before kissing me.

"Hello beautiful," he says with a grin.

Instant butterflies in my stomach.

I love when he compliments me.

I sit back and look ahead taking a deep breath.

"So.."

"So, you ready to have some fun?"

I look at him confused.

"What? I thought-"

"Let's worry about that later. I wanna take you somewhere first I know you'll love and I'll probably hate."