Mary...

This chapter is 18+ !!! Do not read if you are not an adult!!!!
You have been warned.
For those who are...Enjoy ;)

———————————————————

He pulls away and starts kissing me and making his way down my body again.

His lips hover over my panties, I can practically feel his warm breath hit my clit sending shivers up my spine.

Then he kisses it.

I couldn't hold back the little moan that came out of my mouth.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good," he says softly which just drives another moan from me.

He comes back up to me and starts kissing me. I feel his tongue slip into my mouth and our tongues dance together.

I was so focused on this amazing kiss that I didn't even feel his hand make its way into my underwear. I was completely caught off guard when I felt two fingers inserted inside me.

I gasp and he starts to shush me quietly.

His fingers are just inside me and then he starts to pump me repeatedly.

The sounds coming out of me are some I've never made before and he has to kiss me to get me to quiet down.

I can feel myself get soaked down there already as he repeats his movements.

Just as I feel my climax surfacing he stops which makes me wine a bit.

He chuckles and kisses my neck.

"Can you be a little quiet, sweetheart?"

I couldn't even respond right away because I was already feeling out of breath and he didn't wait for my response. He just crawled down to my clit and looked up at me with lustful eyes.

He starts to remove my underwear and I start to get what he means.

Once they're off he looks in awe.

He runs his finger over me slowly and I try my best to keep still.

"Jesus. You're wet," he goes removing his finger that's covered with my sweet remains.

What he does next shocks me but at the same time turns me on very much. He brings his finger to his mouth and licks it off like it's sweet and savory.

My breathing is becoming harder and harder by the minute.

He keeps eye contact with me the whole time he does it and then inserts it again, slowly still looking at me.

He watches me in awe and comes up to me again. He's looking at my whole body before locking eyes with me.

"You're gorgeous," he goes and then starts his movements with his finger making me groan.

He kisses me and that's when I feel another finger come inside me.

I wince at it but he keeps his lips on mine.

"Try to be very quiet," he whispers to me before making his way back down.

He's moving his fingers very slowly and I feel him pull them back a bit and just as I look down I get an amazing feeling shoot up my spine. Like a wave of electricity as his tongue swipes slowly over my now soaking clit.

"Fuck." I say tossing my head back.

I couldn't help it.

His tongue runs all around getting every inch of me slowly. He'll pull back and swipe his tongue again slowly, teasing me.