The tattoos

I let Steve know the other day that I wouldn't be able to come in today and he said it was fine and that he would ask Robin. I felt bad but he said it was fine for just that day.

I told him I'd find a balance and not go on the days I work which I will keep my word on. I just wanted to start the mural already and get going.

When Eddie drove us to his house I thought he was going to offer to do something that, has to do with what he just bought but he stuck to weed.

I didn't want to leave anytime soon so before anything, I called my mom and told her I was going to sleep over at a friend's house. After about twenty minutes of convincing, she told me it was alright which I'm still very shocked by.

He had some gummy edibles and he shared one with me because he said he didn't want what happened last time to happen again.

We just ended up laying on his bed, after I made him clean his mess.

He's playing his music low on his stereo while I'm laying on the bed in his arms as we debate a subject that I've been denying for a bit.

"Come on. Just listen to one album with me?"

"I've already told you the first time we talked about music that I need to be in the mood. Do you want me to give it a fair review or not?"

"You're never in the mood," he says as I play with his hands before he grabs mine forcefully and interlocks our fingers.

"I'll be in the mood at one point. Trust me."

I let go of his hand and toss my head back to look at him.

"And what makes you think I haven't listened to some songs already?"

"Bullshit. If you did you would've told me what you thought."

"Oh really?" I ask arching a brow looking at him.

"Yes. Just like if I listened to your music I would tell you."

I laugh and look away.

"You would never listen to my music. Not willingly at least."

"Yea-"

He sits up abruptly making me slide down.

"You know I in fact did recently."

My face twists in confusion and I sit up looking at him like he's lost it.

"What?" He says lifting his chin to me.

"Stop lying Eddie."

"I did, I did. I listened to that band curse or-something."

"Cure?" I ask about to laugh.

"Yes!" He says excitedly pointing to me like that's exactly what he meant. "That. I listened to that."

I laugh out loud and his face twists in confusion.

"No way."

"Yes way," he says challengingly.

"What song?" I ask crossing my arms.

He then presses his lips together sheepishly.

"I knew you were full of shit," I say chuckling and tossing my body back onto the bed.

"Whatever...Black Sabbath's a pretty good band," he mumbles playing with his rings.

I scoot next to him playing with his rings again.

He pulls his arm over me scooting closer now.

I hold hands with him again except this time I notice his tattoo.