Nineteen?

Eddie and I ended up getting stoned and laughing our heads off over the stupidest things but I will say I enjoyed it.

I learned some fun things about Eddie Munson. Like he believes in big foot.

"No way?" I say about to laugh some more.

"Hey, there have been many sights of them and photos so I don't know why people don't believe it. The evidence is all there!"

"Oh god.."

"What about you?"

"What?"

"Any weird shit you believe in?"

"Ummm aliens."

"Oh aliens are so real," he says sitting up and taking another drag before passing me the blunt.

"I know!" I say before taking a hit. "I'm like terrified of waking up being in an alien spaceship about to be probed."

"I swear I almost did once," he says.

I pass it back to him and look at him like he's crazy.

"No way."

"Yea I woke up once outside my backyard with like nothing but underwear and I had like no idea what had happened."

I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

This amused him as he started to grin widely.

"No way," I say still laughing.

"Swear to god," he says now seriously.

"You sure you weren't just wasted the night before?"

"No way, I always make sure I crash inside the house. Whether it's on the floor or in my bed but I make it inside and knock out."

"Mmhm okay," I say laughing as he passes me it and he just watches me with a grin.

I learned that he doesn't have a driver's license which I wasn't that surprised about.

"You wanna know something?" He says trying his damn hardest not to laugh.

"What?"

"I don't have my license."

"Honestly..I'm not shocked," I say making his demeanor change.

He throws the tiniest little piece of the blunt left at me.

"Hey!"

"I'm not that bad," he says.

I sit up and get closer to him.

"Yes, you are my friend. Yes, you are.." I whisper to him as I'm like an inch from his face.

He has a flat smile as he looks at my lips.

He doesn't hesitate to kiss them.

I laugh into the kiss making him smile and he just pulls me to him. I slip out of his grasp leaning on the couch as we sit on the floor and he lays his head on my lap.

I found out his age which was a shocker a bit for me. I will say that I shamefully found it a bit exciting knowing that I'm dating someone older although I told him I would spend time helping him with school because by god I'm not letting this man flunk again.

"Can I tell you something and you won't freak?"

"No promises," I tell him as I play with his hair.