So be it..

I woke the next morning to something poking me.

When I turned I noticed the Walkman I had playing. Only the music was off now. I try to play it and it wouldn't turn on.

It's dead. Great.

I move it to the counter and look back at Eddie as he sprawled on the bed. Still holding onto my hand but his grip is gone.

I don't move my hand though. I squeeze his lightly and go up to his face.

I kiss his lips and his neck up to his ear.

He moves a bit and I turn to the clock on the counter looking at the time.

It's nine-thirty. Not too early to wake him up.

I turn and start to kiss his jaw again until I stop a little below his neck. Sucking and leaving a hickey.

He eventually stirs but I keep my lips there until he speaks up.

"Uh- wow..okay," he says making me giggle before I pull away.

He pulls a tired smile.

"What's that for?"

"Just," I say honestly.

"Well I've been waiting for one for a while now," he says putting his hands behind his head.

He smiles and closes his eyes.

"Go ahead. You may proceed."

Normally I'd roll my eyes and move on but he's left some on me before, plus he left one on my neck after we had sex the other night. It wasn't too noticeable which I'm glad about but still. I think it's only fair.

I attach my lips to his neck and he seems a bit taken back at first as he stiffens. He soon relaxes though.

I hear his little breaths and then hums of delight as I keep sucking and kissing his neck.

"Okay..," he says almost breathless.

I pull away finally.

"I'm gonna need you to stop or else I'm gonna have to have a replay of the other night," he says.

"Would that be so bad?" I ask and he quirks his brows.

"What's gotten into you today," he asks in amusement as he grabs me and pulls me to him by my waist.

I smile and kiss him once.

"I just..want to savor today. Before anything happens."

His smile sort of falls.

"Well..I'd love to but I don't think getting all sweaty right now when we don't have another pair of clothes is a smart idea," he states.

He's right. I just washed these clothes but Rick didn't really have detergent or anything so they kind of just got washed and dried.

Not the cleanest thing...

Plus, we just showered last night.

"Alright," I sigh but then smile.

He pokes my nose.

"What do you want to do?" He asks.

I look around.

"What is there to do here really?"

He sighs this time.

"I don't know..wish I had my guitar."

I smile and think about him playing. That would be nice. I miss him playing music for me.

"Yeah. Me too."