Family

It's Saturday night and I'm drawing.
Next week is the last week until Christmas break which I'm not exactly looking forward to because that means being home more but then again it means hopefully spending more time with Eddie.

I didn't have any plans today and Eddie didn't ask to hang out which I found odd.

I'm growing more and more attached. When we don't hang out I feel like I have nothing going on for the day and I just wait for the next time I get to see him.

I'm drawing him and then I hear a knock on my window.

Speak of the devil.

I turn to see him smiling and waving at me.

I smile and rush over to open it before anyone spots him.

"Hi," I say as soon as I open it.

He kisses me quickly once.

"Hi."

He climbs in carefully this time and makes sure not to drop anything.

I close the window behind him and walk to my door and crack it open. Looking around to make sure no one is awake or walking about.

Coast was clear.

I turn around with a smile but it instantly strains as I see him looking at my sketchbook confused at first until a little smile perks up.

"Hey is this-"

I rush and slam the book shut.

His little smile only grows as he looks at me.

"Was that me?"

"No," I say quickly.

"Oh," he just nods nonchalantly and tries to sit down slowly and that's when he grabs the sketchbook quickly.

"No!" I whisper shout as he struggles to grab it from me.

He's giggling softly trying to stay quiet and so am I.

He ends up on top of me struggling to pry the book from my hands as I pull it above my head away from him.
He just looks at my lips and stops trying so hard. He's breathing hard as he lowers down to kiss me.

His lips are so soft. One thing I love about him. I get a bit distracted and that's when he snatches the book, once my hands weren't gripping it so hard.

"Ha!" He says a bit too loud as he gets off and sits next to me.

"Shh," I tell him trying to grab it.

He just turns his body skimming through my book trying to find it.

"Okay, I'm no artist but apart from the drawing I just saw, these are all amazing," he says making me blush.

I can't grab it so I just give up and toss myself back onto my bed.

I'm guessing he finds it because he goes quiet and I look over to the biggest smile on his face.

"This is awesome," he says. "Missing me that much you had to draw me?" He asks with a raised brow and a smirk.

I groan and cover my face with a pillow.

He's not totally off.

I hear him laugh and toss the book to the side.

He lifts the pillow slightly peeking at me.

I give him a painful smile.

He just kisses my cheek and wraps his arms around me.

We just lay there for a bit until he looks at me and moves a strand of hair from my face.