two.

(love island: episode eight)

_______

michael davidson was never a nervous man but knowing that his love island experience kind of does go off on who he chooses tonight, was making his hands sweat.

the davidson male shook off his nerves, going to have a chat with tasha sitting by the not shadowed couch, "shall we sit here?" michael sat himself after tasha, "we haven't really spoken much, have we?" tasha looked at constructor, "i know,"

"like at all,"

michael clarified, "i've been quite busy, haven't i, today?" he spoke with a charming smile, "yea, i know, obviously, you came in being like, my type's brunettes and stuff, so i was like—"

tasha nods her head, "yea.." he clicked his tonuge to the top of his mouth, "you ever got with a blonde?" he nods his head, "yea, of course, i've been seeing some blondes before in the past," he spoke to her, "first time for everything, right?"

michael smiled, "you surprised me today, when you walked through the door dressed up tonight, i was like, fuck, she looks good tonight," he said to her, "really?"

the davidson hummed, "oh fuck, yea," the two spoke some more where the islanders near the firepit spoke about michael and tasha having a chat, "obviously with me and andrew, we have something there but it's still very fresh, do you know what i mean?"

"yea, of course, it is fresh for everyone, man," he said to her, "yea, but like, i am still open to get to know, like, other people and stuff, and obviously when you walked in, my type is a pretty face kind of vibe,"

michael smiled, "aw," she smiled at him, "i'm not gonna give any more, cos you'll get big-headed, but—" he shook his head, "i'm not big-headed at all,"

he started to laugh, "it's your cheeky smile, you're literally loving it," he spoke more to tasha when he sees amber coming towards them, "michael, can i pull tasha for a quick girl chat?"

michael nods his head, "of course," he looked at amber, "do you wanna stay here?" tasha looked at him as he stands up from the couch smiling at them charmingly going into the kitchen.

____

ekin and michael stood around the firepit with the davidson's male hands over the fire heating up his cold hands, "i'm very good at—"

he interrupted her, "good at what? talking shit?" michael said to ekin-su, "—understanding people," he hummed, "i feel like you are a right big flirt,"

michael moved his hands, "a right big flirt?" he questioned her, "yea, and i feel like your head is between me and paige," he glanced up at her, "and blah, blah, blah,"

he ran a hand through his hair, "you're there, looking at me, eyeing me up, and then flirting with paige, so what's the craic?" he rubbed his hands together, "you've got a husband, mate,"

michael said to her cheekily, "i don't have a husband, i'm not in a relationship, nothing is actually official, and you know that as well," he sits himself down onto the firepit couch, "come sit on my knee, then,"

he laughed when she sits next to him, "i don't do that even if i was single, but, yeah, what's cracking?" he played with his water bottle lid, "nah, i'm just getting to know everyone,"