fourty-three.

(love island, episode fifty-three)

___________

the davidson lad woke up the next morning definitely happier than normal, especially when he had the girl he was in love with in his arms as they cuddled before the lights in the bedroom switched on.

"good morning, everybody,"

the two father of the year smiled, "i just hope you can bring indiyah up onto the same level as you," he said playfully to dami, "mike, did you just call me a bad mum? is that what i'm hearing?" she questioned him.

michael chuckled, "nah, you're a cool mum," indiyah looked at them, "sexy mum," she said to michael when his partner's phone went off, "leave it out, someone's just got a text,"

"no, you didn't,"

michael furrowed his eyebrows, "i've got a text," she said to them, "what the hell," indiyah said as the football player sat against his head hard, "paige and michael, it's time for your final date please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag perfect catch, hashtag seas the day,"

the football player rubbed at his eyes, "seas the day," he brought paige into his arms hugging her close to his warm body, "that is so cute," dami cheered his friend on, "paige is going on a da-a-ate," he said making the said girl dance.

"this is all about paige, mike, she's the perfect catch," michael looked at his friends, "what do you think i should wear?" he questioned the lads, "gotta be shorts,"

andrew looked to his closest mate, "you've got a while, mate, paige has got to get ready," he said making michael chuckle at his words.

the davidson lad went for a quick shower coming downstairs into the bedroom, "i am so excited, i am feeling seaside vibes," he said to the beach hut camera, "i'm feeling yacht vibes, i'm so pumped,"

michael went through his wardrobe and looked for a pair of shirts to wear for his and paige's final date, "it's crazy how..my first date was with her and my final one is ending with her," he said as dami pats his friend's shoulder, "seize the day, bro,"

the lads all went to the front of the villa door, michael waiting for his coupled up partner with his refilled water bottle in hand, "whoo!" the islanders cheered as the girl came down the stairs with michael having a memorised smile on his face.

she comes and stands in front of michael with a dreamy smile on her face as the lad leaned down and pecked her lips, "hm, sexy, sexy," he said as he spun her around in a circle, his eyes going to her bum that looked good in that dress.

"have fun!"

the islanders cheered for the couple, where the davidson lad held open the door for his partner going into the taxi.

michael held paige's hand in his as they walked to the yacht that was for them, "oh, my gosh," she said her hand coming to his bicep, "we're literally going on a yacht, can you believe this?"

"i'm buzzing, get me that sailor's hate, i'm the captain now,"

his partner smiled at him as they walked to the yacht, michael helping his partner get into the yacht, "thank you," she said as michael smiled at her, "you ever been on a boat before?" he asked her, "i've been on a boat, not on a romantic one on a date setting, though," she clarified.

"this is what we wanted, wasn't it? a little bit of one on one time," he said smiling at her, "it's so cute isn't it?"

michael hummed as he lead her to the table string the yacht had for them for their final date, "thanks, hon, this is actually adorable," she said as michael sits opposite her, "was this all you?"