four.

(love island: episode ten)

_______

michael davidson isn't someone who gets threatened easily since everyone was mostly threatened by him since he plays football but no one in the villa near about michael and what he does for a career.

the lads all sat near the non shadowed sofa, "that's two for you, man," luca looked at them, "why? go away," dami looked at them, "no, but honestly, you just have to get past this, bro,"

michael looked at where his coupled up partner was sat near to jay, his water bottle in his hand swinging it around his finger, "chilling, don't worry, let's be calm,"

the lads chuckled, "listen, i'm chilled, i'm relaxed," ikenna looked at them, "i am—i am not threatened, but—nah," michael laughed, "no, so not threatened,"

michael spoke to the lads, "do you think there's any competition here with the lads?" jay looked at the lads then to the girls, "i'm not here to make friends, i'm not here for seasonal boyfriends,"

ekin-su gasped, "oh!" the lads all get up coming to where the girls and the two new boys sat, michael sat at the end of the firepit sofa, "scooch, scooch, scooch,"

michael looked at tasha who was next to him who looked a bit squished, "are you okay? do you need me to tell the lads to move over?" michael sees her nod her head slightly, where he moved over a bit so tasha could have space, "so, how you boys feeling?"

"uh," michael said, "sorry," he looked at the two lads, "how are we feeling?" andrew spoke up, "yeah, good, man, i'm good, yeah, nice always to see new faces, yeah,"

michael looked at them, "what do you both do?" remi looked at him, "so, i'm a model and rapper," he raised an eyebrow, "rapper, yeah, go on, then, spit some bars, then,"

jacques looked at them, "come on, then, oi! come on, then," michael looked at his friend who was kind of embarrassing himself, where remi started to rap with luca glancing at michael, the two of them making faces.

"ikenna's finally like, someone that can sit here, at last!" ikenna clapped his hands at the two, "what do you do, then, big boy?" michael questioned jay, "i work in finance as an investment analyst,"

michael hummed, "do ya?" jay looked at michael, "yeah, what do you do?" the davidson male thought about two things he could say, but went with the latter, "i work in construction,"

where jay then asks what jacques does, "i play rugby, lad," jay looked at him, "you're a bit small for a rugby player, no?" michael looked in between them, "oh, really?"

"oh!"

some of the islanders laughed as michael stayed quiet, "hey, if you properly run at me, i'll flatten you, lad, so—" michael smirked at that, "whoo!"

michael took his friend for a chat to where the lads then wanted to go for a chat.

____

michael sat unbothered with the girls and luca, "oh shit, he's coming," jay and remi both go to the girls, "tasha, do you want to go for a quick talk?" the taller blonde smiled, "yea, sure,"

"indiyah," remi looked at indiyah, "do you want to go for a chat?" she stands up, "yea, come on," michael sits opposite his coupled up partner, "how are you boys feeling?"