twelve.

(love island: episode eighteen)

_______

all the lads went downstairs coming through the bedroom, "act cool, act cool," michael furrowed his eyebrows at what luca said, "mate, i'm cool," he replied as he held the door for jacques who comes through behind his friend.

they all go to the firepit with charlie looking at the lads, "grill me, grill me," the first thing michael noticed was how big the male's forehead was, "how old are you?"

"i'm twenty-eight, mate,"

luca sat near his coupled up partner with michael also sat near to his coupled up partner, "where are you from?" michael then intervened asking that, "uh, i'm from london,"

jacques looked at their friend, "are you flustered, luca? mike?" the two lads looked at their rugby friend, "yeah, i am," both males responded, "i think i fancy him!"

laura looked at jay who looked at the new male bombshell, "when was your last relationship?" charlie looked at him, "er, it was about two years ago,"

andrew who had his arm near tasha's shoulder then asked, "what's your type, then?" michael hummed at that question, "i'm more of a personality guy, um, i usually got for someone who's, like, very confident, um, sort of knows what they want, er—"

luca turned to his friends, "-quite fun," michael ran a hand through his hair, "and then, yeah, looks-wise, i've been for quite a variation of different girls, to be honest," andrew nods his head, "we'll just do a boys chat, you girls can disappear,"

the girls all started to stand up, "how was that, mate, in front of the girls?" charlie looked at michael, "mate, it was pretty, it's quite full on, isn't it?" the lads all moved closer, "yeah, you handled it quite well, though,"

charlie nods his head, "yea, yea, it was all right," dami looked at the newcomer, "you did, eight girls, man, you did pretty well," dami commented, "yea, i know, mate, like—"

michael interrupted the new boy from speaking, "anyone you're really keeping eye contact with? you don't have to tell us, but—" charlie looked at them, "mate, to be honest, i'm being real, like i am keeping my options open, i wanna get to know everyone,"

jacques intervened, "don't shoot yourself in the foot too early," charlie nods his head at that, where michael glanced to where his coupled up partner sat with paige, "how are you boys, like, with all your couples? how are you settling in?"

he then turns to look at davide, "you're single, right?" davide nods his head, "yeah, i am single now, a really flat situation," the lads all laughed, "i mean, time to get to know danica, and, you know—"

charlie asked each boy about their situation with their coupled up partner with michael rather than focusing on his friends talking, he was playing around with his bracelet on his wrist.

the lads all moved from the firepit to where the lads either go to their coupled up partners to chat with them.

____

michael ran a hand through his brunette hair, where he comes to the beanbags where his coupled up partner comes to where he sat with laura, speaking about the new guy, "do you fancy charlie?" the female looked at him, "no, not really,"