fourty-one.

(love island, episode fifty-one)

___________

michael went into the kitchen seeing his friend making a carbonara, "so, what happened with you and ekin?" he asked, "i don't really know," davide said to andrew and michael who were in the kitchen with dmai and indiyah coming to them, "she's been crying about this carbonara, man," dami said to davide.

"honestly, i don't remember,"

michael ate some crisps, "something about fuck you around," dami said trying to clarify, "that's all i heard," davide looked at them, "she said..in manchester, you said, i said something in reply to her, but when i say something in reply to her, she gets upset, but—"

the football player looked to where ekin sat, "i mean, if she thinks that we go out, she starts being jealous, possessive..no, no, tell me now," davide said to them, "no, it's not gonna work,"

"this behaviour already pisses me off,"

michael ate his crisps from the bowl in his hand, "ekin, you okay?" davide asked his exclusive partner, "not really, no," she said coming over to them, "i don't care, i really don't care anymore,"

"i don't care anymore, either,"

ekin came and sat down near to where michael sat on the kitchen side, "fucking hell," davide said, "all this drama queen, honestly!"

luca looked at davide, "mate, it quite literally does say drama queen, but.." he said as his sentence died down, "ekin, you guys were just joking at the firepit, right?" dami questioned the turkish actress.

michael nods his head, "it's just been taken out of proportion—" davide looked at his friends, "you know, if she thinks other people are involved, it's not any more of a joke for me,"

"are you not tired?" davide said directing his question to his partner, "whatever it is, just spuish it, you guys," andrew said to the couple, "we're having a good night,"

davide looked at them, "yeah, but she need to put drama altering a good night?" he said as indiyah looked at the italian, "you both were joking, though,"

the football player came towards davide, "pour some for ekin, please," michael said to his italian friend, "give that to ekin, because i'm not gonna eat with her," davids stated, "don't be mean, just be nice, please,"

michael then came to them, "davide said i should give this to you," he spoke holding out ekin's plate for her, "he said that?" michael hummed, "eat, babes," indiyah said when michael gave her the plate.

the islanders all ate davide's carbonara with the football player sharing his plate with paige, the two of them having their own forks eating together as michael sees how upset ekin actually was because of what happened between her and davide at the firepit.

he sees the couple going for a chat, as michael was in between paige's legs who sat on the kitchen counter, his hands on her legs, "sorted," davide said as he held hands with ekin coming back to the kitchen.

____

the islanders all went inside the love island villa, with michael coming upstairs into the bathroom with dami where paige and indiyah also had came in, the four of them brushing their teeth as they all started to dance.