thirty-five.

(love island, episode fourty-four)

__________

michael davidson moved his whipped cream from gemma's whipped cream hit to his face, "mm," he got the whipped cream onto his lips by his tongue, "at least it tastes good,"

the owen girl looked at michael as they pasted each other as it was now the boys turn with michael smiling at gemma, "watch out, i'm coming for ya,"

gemma playfully rolled her eyes at michael who chuckled, playfully pushing her as he went behind the counter to stand beside the boys to have their turn.

billy went first, kissing gemma, "i decided to snog this girl because i don't care if i get pied, it's just banter," the davidson lad watched as Billy went towards his coupled up partner, "paigey-waigey, you're wife material, so you've got the ring on your finger," he said sliding the ring onto her finger. billy then pied tasha as the lads laughed at his explanation.

andrew then kissed paige, "i snogged paige because she's one of the sweetest girls in the villa and i don't think she's ever put a foot wrong, in my eyes," michael looked at his friend watching andrew then kneel in front of tasha, "marrying tasha, she asked me out so it's only right that i propose to her and obviously i'm in love with the girl, and she's stunning,"

andrew then pied ekin-su, "the reason i pied you is because i absolutely love davide and the whole jay incident didn't really—think that was great but you're all good now so don't worry about it," ekin with her eyes closed did a heart to andrew.

michael went down looking at each girl before coming towards tasha and kissing the girl slightly, "i snogged tasha because she's one of my closest friends in here and she's my girl's best mate in here," he said as the girls all smiled at michael calling paige his girl once again.

he got the fake into hand when he looked at paige, "actually i can have my ring back," the girl furrowed her eyebrows taking his ring off of her necklace as michael knelt down in front of her with charming smile, "i'm marrying you because i'm in love with you and you're an absolute worldie," the girl chuckled at his words, "so it's only right that i marry you," he stated sliding his ring onto paige's finger.

he smiled coming towards paige, his handa going to her waist pressing a kiss to her lips smiling when he pulled back from her.

michael smiling mischievously at gemma when he went past the girl, he topped the whipped cream pie, coming back towards the girls, where he moved the whipped cream pie against gemma's face before taking some and putting it onto ekin's face, "i pied these girls because you're my boys' partners, and i didn't like how you went about things," he said directing that to ekin, "and it's all games," he said to gemma who whipped cream off of her face.

davide went next passing michael who looked at the italian man when davide went straight towards michael's coupled up partner and snogged paige, "i decided to snog paige because uh.. well we haven't had a kiss since the beginning of the villa, so...it was the best reason,"

davide then kneeled in front of ekin, "i would marry and pie at the same time, ekin-su," he stated, "but andrew already said it to you with the cake, so i'm gonna marry you," he slide the ring onto ekin-su's finger.

he then comes down the line with the whipped cream pie in hand, "i wish i could do you," he said to ekin when he walked past her before pieing tasha in the face, "just because she said me and ekin were the fakest couple,"