five.

(love island: episode eleven)

___________

michael went for a shower outside, getting the shampoo and conditioner from the place that it's kept outside, squirting some onto his wet hair, running his fingers through his now shampooy hair.

paige leaned over the terrace looking at her coupled up partner who was having a shower outside instead of inside, "him and jay next to each other," she said seeing the new bombshell having a shower outside as well, "they'd be so great together as friends,"

"so was michael jealous?"

laura and gemma shook their heads, "he knew that you put us up to it," paige nods her head, "and aw," laura looked at her friend, "he was so cute, saying how you looked absolutely stunning," she said to her friend.

michael stopped the shower outside grabbing his towel, wiping at his wet face hearing people talking looking up to the terrace not seeing anyone there, he ran a hand through his wet hair going inside the bedroom.

he gets changed into a blue polo shirt, "thank you, guys, for being so welcoming to us," jay spoke looking around, "i guess, here's to new friends, and potentially, new romances,"

the islanders all clinked their drinks together where michael took a sip from his drink next to his coupled up partner.

where the davidson male goes to the kitchen, "what you saying, ekin? you all right?" ekin-su looked at the new boy, "yea, can i just borrow you for one second?"

"me?"

ekin-su nods her head, "yeah, yeah," he comes closer to her, "just something i need to ask," michael furrowed his eyebrows watching them, "the beanbag?"

"michael, what we saying?"

dami looked at jay, "we saying too much, my brother?" jay looked at them, "i dunno, man, ekin-su might say to me she's not interested, and it's like, right cool, that's cool, man,"

michael makes a face, "ugh, well, that's not the fucking impression she's giving, so," ikenna said to jay, "like i dunno, man, we know how quickly things can change in here, man, but i think you boys have been amazing with me,"

michael faked smiled, "like, you have really made me feel welcome, man, and like i cane thank you boys enough for being so decent, you know?" he said to them, where he starts to stand up, "listen, guys, i'm gonna head to the bathroom, right?"

"what, you saying, lads—"

michael knew there was something not right about what was happening, "where is ekin-su?" michael shrugged his shoulders, "i think he will try to kiss her,"

paige looked at davide, "what, tonight?!" davide nods his head, "yeah," paige shakes her head, "no," michael drink his water from his water bottle, "it wouldn't surprise me,"

she shakes her head, "no! i don't think so, i don't think ekin would do that anyway," michael did feel bad for his friend.

____

the islanders all started to get ready for bed, with the davidson male looking down at his coupled up partner, where him and jacques brushed their teeth with the girls.