thirty-seven.

(love island, episode fourty-six)

__________

"tell me something about your past relationship?" michael questioned looking at the newest bombshell, nathalia as they say up on the terrace sofa, "so obviously like, i was in a relationship for six years,"

michael looked at her, "oh, that's a long time," nathalia nods her head at his words, "we just reached a point where things just didn't make sense any more, trust is a big thing in a relationship, obviously, so.."

the davidson lad nods his head, "oh, yeah, definitely, trust is a big thing in any relationship," he tells the content creator who nods her head, "what are you looking for, then? are you looking for something serious?"

michael looked at the newest bombshell, "oh course, i came here to find something serious, i wanted to form a real connection with someone," nathalia nods her head at his words, "and i do think i have that with paige, we've made tests in the past that have made us come out more stronger,"

the newest bombshell looked at michael, "so, are you completely closed off then? cause how you are speaking, it seems like it," michael thought about it in his mind, "yeah, i think i am to be honest, i am closed off,"

he stated running a hand through his hair, "at least you are honest, i do like honest men," michael let out a nervous laugh, "i am honest when i need to be," he clarified as nathalia smiled at him, "it won't stop me from trying to getting to know you,"

michael just sipped ok his drink as he stood up from the terrace sofa, "it was nice speaking to you," nathalia nods her head, "likewise," the bombshell smiled at michael as he walked through the terrace door behind nathalia coming down to the garden seeing paige chatting to reece.

"how did your chat go with nathalia?"

ekin asked when the actress came close to the football player, "it was nice talking to her, i told her that i am closed off," he told ekin-su who nods her head at his words, "i don't want anyone other than paige," he admitted, "she did tell me though that she does want to get to know me,"

ekin furrowed her eyebrows, "even when you told her that your closed off?" michael hummed at her words nodding his head, "i'll admit, she is very easy to chat to," he told her.

____

tasha pulled the davidson football player for a chat away from the brazilian bombshell who once again pulled the football player for a chat, "so how did the chat go with nathalia?"

michae looked at his friend, "like i told ekin, she is an attractive girl, i'll raise my hands and admit that," he said holding his hands up, "and when she was talking to me, i was thinking about paige.." tasha hummed, "cause what we do have will top anyone else in here for me," he told her.

he looked at tasha, "she hooked me from the first day i came in here and she still has, i told nathalia that i am closed off but she does still want to get to know me and see if she can turn my head," he admitted to tasha who raised her eyebrows, "she said that?"

michael shook his head, "she didn't say it but i kind of know what she was implying," he stated to the blonde headed girl who nods her head understanding what michael was saying, "is page jealous?"

tasha looked at the football player, "when you two were chatting on the beanbags, she was keeping her eyes on youse two," michael smiled at that, "was she doing this face?" he kind of did the same face his coupled up partner does whenever she's annoyed or jealous, "she did exactly that face,"