twenty.

(love island: episode twenty-six)

_________

the safe couples all had a vote on which girl and which boy they want to send home, michael sat with luca, jacques, davide and dami, "as a person, she's one of the most beautiful people in here and i cannot fault that girl at all,"

michael leaned forwards, "with antgoni, she's a very, very good person for the team morale," he spoke highly at the greek goddess, "tasha and andrew," luca said, "they've had difficulties and we're still not sure about, life, if tasha is fully invested in him,"

"the girls would be angry,"

dami looked at the four lads, "she's literally been ballsy, she's tried to talk to people, she's put herself out there even though it backfires and she gets hurt," he said, "she actually looks like she's going for it,"

michael ran a hand through his hair, "i'd feel like an absolute snake if we turned our back on her now," luca admitted to the lads, "oh, i just feel so shit,"

"we've—we've all said the same thing, sort of, and we're all agreed," michael said to the lads who were safe.

ekin-su stands up in front of the lads, "obviously this was very—" she didn't look at the boys, "i can't even look at you guys right now, cos all three of you are such amazing people and you all deserve a long chance in here and a shot," ekin-su said, "it was very hard for us to decide between the three of you, but we just had to come to a decision together,"

"so the boys the girls have decided to be dumped from the island is..." michael couldn't even look at the people in front of him, "..charlie," ekin-su sat down.

michael stands up letting out a breath, "obviously this ain't been an easy decision for any of us, um, you're all beautiful girls, inside and out," he said to them, "i think you all know that, and um, it's be gutted to see one of you leave, obviously we're all here to find love, that being one of the biggest factors, who—who will be more open for that and who's got a better connection at the minute," he said, "so the girl the boys have decided to dump from the island is..."

"..antgoni," michael said, his stomach hurting at the feeling of his friend leaving the love island villa, danica looking towards the boys with tears in her eyes, "thank you,"

michael straightaway went towards the girl who's leaving the love island villa hugging antgoni tight in his arms, "i'm so sorry," he apologised to the girl.

the lads followed after charlie, "i don't feel like i haven't put myself out there, but—" luca looked at the lad, "we said you have,"

"what was your thought process behind that one anyway?"

michael looked towards the taller lad, "jay, shut up, man, you know what i mean? don't—" jay looked at the davidson boy, "sorry, man, sorry,"

luca looked towards the blonde headed lad, "you happy though, well, not happy..with your experience?" luca questioned charlie, "yeah, mate, i've loved it. it's just a shame it's only been a week, mate,"

michael frowned at that, "it's been good fun, lads," charlie said to them, "i'm actually gutted," michael went to the girls dressing room helping antgoni bring down her suitcase, "we will miss you bro,"