fourty.

(love island, episode fifty)

___________

the davidson lad moved away from the villa's front door as the four dumped islanders went further and further away from the villa.

paige's arms wrapping around her exclusive's man's waist moving michael away from the front door walking back outside with the rest of the safe islanders.

michael had his arm around paige's shoulder as they sat with andrew and tasha in the shaded den, "guys, this is literally, like the final week," michael hummed, "crazy, innit?"

the football player's eyes went to their intertwined hands, "like, just look how far you've—that actually gave me a shiver," tasha said making michael chuckle, "look at how far we've actually come,"

"it definitely made us stronger,"

the two couples nod their heads, "absolutely," michael said as andrew looked at his friends, "a hundred percent, it made us all stronger," indiyah and dami joined them, telling them what they were talking about, "things that have happened, people have come and gone, and i feel like it kind of shows your connection and who you actually wanna be with, so.."

michael nods his head, "exactly, what i'm saying," andrew and tasha moved from the shaded den going to the firepit, "we literally live on the opposite parts of the uk, to be fair,"

michael hummed at her words, "so that will be difficult in itself," his eyes looked at hers, "i've done further than swansea...with the wrong person, but now that i'm with you..erm, we don't need to stress about that,"

"if you're gonna make an effort, you'll make a effort for someone," he said as paige nods her head, "yeah, i know that,"

she said to her exclusive partner, "no, i do think that we would be able to make it work," she said, "i feel like we are those kind of people," michael nods his head, "a hundred percent," he agreed with her, "like, quality time and stuff,"

his blue eyes sparkled, "i wanna see swansea, it sounds all right, to be fair," he said to her, "do you?" michael hummed, "how's the football club there?" he asked as paige chuckled as her manicured hand came to his cheek, her eyes going down to michael's lips before pressing her lips against his.

____

the islanders all started to get ready for bed, michael coming into the bedroom seeing indiyah jumping onto dami's back, "ooh, can i join?" dami chuckled as indiyah stayed on his when michael chuckled, "nah, i wouldn't want to hurt indiyah,"

he stated as the said girl got off of dami's back starting to get ready for bed as michael took his shirt off from the hem of his polo shirt and pulling it over his head.

"davide," andrew looked to davide as the davidson lad still got undress, "mr boyfriend-girlfriend, welcome to the club," he said to the italian man, "yeah, exclusive, boyfriend-girlfriend, whatever she wants to say for me is fine, to be honest,"

"he doesn't even know!"

the football player got underneath his and paige's shared bed duvet, "exclusive island," dami said with a chuckle, "that's what it is now," he stated as the lads chuckled.

michael running a hand through his brunette hair, drinking his fresh bottle of water that he had refilled.

he went to the toilet leaving his water bottle on his bedside table when coming back seeing his coupled up partner in their shared bed, "tomorrow, me and the girls are going to have brunch in the morning, and we were just wondering if you guys would like make us a brunch?" she asked him.