thirty-three.

(love island, episode fourty-two)

__________

michael sat alongside the lads as they watched the movie screen where the videos showing them being unloyal and chatting shit showed, "what percentage of women have received an orgasm during exercise?"

michael asked the lads, "during exercise? is that actually a thing?" the lads looked at each other, "how do they get an orgasm during exercise, i struggled during sex," michael makes a face at that, "cos they're riding the bikes and stuff,"

"twenty percent?"

he asked the lads, who nod their heads at what he said, "eighteen," andrew said to his friend, "yea, it is what it is," they sent the message, where the boys got the point, "fifteen percent,"

"tash-me if you can,"

dami said looking to the movie screen, as paige didn't care about the girls' movie screen names anymore wanting to know the lads one knowing that the lads did more worse stuff than the girls actually did, "whoo!"

dami looked towards the girl, "come on, tash, keep your head up," michael could hear her chuckle nervously from where she was, "wow," the islanders laughed as the video showed of tasha saying how jay is the man she's been looking for.

michael looked towards billy, "man, billy was getting twice the action in casa," the lads laughed expect for billy at michael's comment who was still annoyed at his couple's video, "oh, my days,"

"it's not funny," luca commented, "he's been sleeping outside," billy rubbed at his face, "mate, i wouldn't be laughing," andrew looked at them, "was i outside then, yeah?"

michael pats his friend's back, "obviously," dami looked at andrew, "man, if you were gonna forgive her that easily, why did you waste it?" andrew looked at them, "i thought it was gonna more juicy than that,"

andrew looked at his boys, "the thing is right, i can't actually complain, what i've done is way worse," luca looked at andrew after he spoke, "but you slept outside when it was goin' on,"

"at least it's over and done with,"

michael sipped on his water bottle not wanting the beer drink, "we need to use the one brain cell we may all have." a text message sounded through, "according to a recent survey what percentage of people said that they could go longer without sex them coffee?"

michael looked at the lads, "maybe fifty percent," he told the lads, "maybe fifty," davide looked at them after michael said, "there are some crazy coffee lovers out there,"

the girls won the point as michael sipped on his water bottle, "let's play the mad michael," the football player didn't look in the girls direction as it showed the title again before showing the clip of him kissing mollie with paige glancing to michael who kept his mouth shut when the other video played.

the video showed michael turning as he felt hands come onto his bare chest seeing summer standing in front of him, "whoa,"

her hands come off of michael's chest as the davidson lad looked at her with his cocky smile, "if you wanted to feel, you could have just said, sweet," summer looked at michael stepping closer to him, their faces inches away from each other.

"summer ain't over yet baby," she said in his ear walking past him as michael turned to where summer had walked away seeing the girl look over her shoulder sipping on the water she just refilled with a cheeky smile.

the video ended as paige looked to her coupled up partner, "no kisses huh?" the davidson lad looked at paige, "maybe we both should have said the truth," he spoke from where he sat, "the trust between us is gone,"