thirty-nine.

(love island, episode fourty-nine)

___________

the islanders all started to move away from the firepit after the recoupling with indiyah and michael pulling danica for a chat to see where her head's at, "we did the cheers, and literally, i'm not even joking, reece was like, can i have you for a chat?" michael nods his head, "he takes me to the terrace, and i'm not even joking, guys,"

the small dancer looked in between them, "when i say thirty to fourty seconds into the conversation, he's already talking about the kiss that we had in the challenge and sort of is going, yeah, like, we need to have like a real one, not just one in the challenge, anyway—"

michael looked at his friend, "did you kiss?" danica nods her head at his question, "we did, didn't feel anything, he's a great guy, just personally just not.."

indiyah looked at danica, "didn't feel it," danica looked at her closest two friends, "there was just nothing there," michael nods his head, "and i already knew that i felt the vibe with jamie, do you know what i mean?"

"yeah,"
"definitely,"

indiyah looked at her friend, "that's good, you know what i mean? and i love that for you, cos that's how it should be," she said as michael nods his head at that, "and, like, with the whole kissing and stuff, like, if you're into someone and it's going well, that's gonna come naturally," indiyah said to danica as michael agreed with indiyah, "of course,"

"you need to be forcing it," indiyah said as danica smiled, "and that's how i know with jamie..that's why i made the decision, i did because he's not..he's not been,"

"no,"

the two girls spoke more as michael sat back, "and that's all i've wanted from somebody and asked for," the dancer said, "i am really happy with my decision,"

michael looked at his friend, "he's a sweet lad," indiyah nods her head at michael's words, "he's really sweet and really genuine," indiyah said about danica's partner, "i don't wanna be that, like, that crazy bitch..but i am excited,"

michael smiled for her, "i'm excited for you," the theee of them picked up their glasses, "to.." danica looked at them, "cheers to me maybe hopefully having a happy ending that.."

"sixth time lucky!"

michael said interrupting what danica was saying, "sixth—" the girl put a hand over her mouth, as they chuckled clinking their drinks together.

____

michael smiled at his coupled up partner as the two of them walked towards the villa's bedroom together, "i'm happy that we are smooth sailing," he spoke as paige smiled up at michael.

the two stopping near the bedroom's door as paige's hand up comes to the back of michael's head bringing the boy down as she placed her lips against her coupled up partner's lips in a passionate kiss.

michael's hand trailing down to the paramedic's bum, his hand staying on there when the two pulled apart with michael having a cheeky smile on his lips, "i'm happy that we are smooth sailing too,"

the couple went into the villa, with michael going to his friends as paige went past him going to the bedroom door and heading up to go towards the dressing room.