eight.

(love island: episode fourteen)

_______

michael bit his lip, "so the boy that i want to couple up with—" michael played with his hands behind his back, "—is.."

"luca,"

michael straightaway looked at gemma who looked down smiling shaking her head, as most of the girls had their eyes wide with the fishmonger going to his ex coupled up partner kissing her before sitting next to danica.

tasha went first and of course, she choose andrew where michael smiled at his friend watching as andrew went over and hugged the girl he liked sitting down next to her.

more of the girls went, with amber choosing dami and ekin-su choosing jay where it was now gemma's turn, the davidson male frowned knowing how much luca wanted to hear the speech gemma would have said to him, "so the boy i'd like to couple up with is....davide,"

the italian stallion was chosen by gemma to what michael smiled at that not wanting the male he had gotten close to going home, where the two hugged before sitting down next to each other.

paige stands up making michael smile at the girl he has gotten closer to the past few days, "i've decided to couple up with this boy because since he's been here, i feel like we've just hit it off from the start,"

the davidson male smiled charmingly at her, "naturally just gravitated towards each other, i like his personality and how i'm always laughing and smiling whenever i'm around him," the islanders smiled, "i'm interested to see where things can possibly go,"

laura smiled, "so the boy i wanna couple up with is—" everyone knew who paige was going to choose, "michael," the davidson male bro hugged jacques, remi and ikenna before going to paige.

he smiled at her showing his dimples off, where he leaned in with his hands on her hips kissing her cheek sitting down next to her, "cutie," he said to his coupled up partner who's cheeks redden, "shut up,"

the two smiled, where laura went and obviously choose jacques who comes and sits down next to her as michael leaned over his partner's head fist bumping his closest friend in there.

indiyah stands up now having to make a decision between ikenna and remi, "i've decided to couple up with this boy because he is handsome, he makes me smile, and he's such a gentleman,"

the davidson male looked at remi and ikenna, "i feel like he's starting to peel back his layers and so am i," michael smiled at what indiyah said, "and i'm just excited to get to know all of him and i'm happy to see what could happen between us in the future,"

"so the boy i'd like to couple up with is—" michael looked in between the two last boys standing up knowing who indiyah was choosing, "ikenna," the said boy bro hugged remi before going to indiyah kissing her cheek smiling.

the islanders all stand up coming towards remi who now stands alone in front of all of them, "all right, fella," michael hugged remi, "bye," michael pulled back where he sees indiyah wipe at her eye.

michael wrapped his arms around indiyah knowing how shit she must feel sending someone home, "it's okay," he rubbed her back as the boys walked to the bedroom to help remi pack his suitcase.