seven.

(love island: episode thirteen)
(unseen bits pt.2)

_______

unseen bits is a whole episode dedicated to what the islanders do that they don't show on national television, instead they make a whole episode of what happened the last week of the islanders doing funny things into an one hour episode.

near to ten minutes into the unseen bits, they show a montage of michael and jacques walking into the love island villa fist bumping with both smirks on their faces, "this week saw the arrival of two new boys michael and jacques, jacques doesn't spell his name with an x, like basement jaxx, but he does have an ex to his name,"

they show to where the three girls who went on their dates with the two lads went upstairs and the boys from the villa all come downstairs, introducing themselves to the two new boys.

"fell small, you know,"

jacques laughed, "felt small arriving with him," he motioned to his friend who laughed, "welcome to the crew!" luca said to jacques, "me and you are sweet, aren't we?"

luca looked at them, "and we ain't even that small, they're just humongous," jacques looked around at the lads, "big boys, eh?"

"how old are we all, anyway?"

the boys all said their ages, michael looked at his friend with a half smile, "i'm 24," michael added, "twenty five two weeks ago," jacques and michael had their birthday months in common, "i was literally twenty three a few weeks ago,"

"taurus!"

the three lads all smiles, "there we go," they slapped their hands against each other's hands, "no wonder we're pricks, eh?" the three taurus lads all laughed.

____

michael sat near to where he sees paige and tasha on the shadowed daybed having a small talk, "ok, all right, gal, what's gone on tonight?" paige asked her friend, "a lot of stuff is starting to kick of for no reason,"

"we don't even know why, we're just here for the ride," tasha looked at paige, "and apparently, i was part of the drama, so—" paige and tasha both sat up, "honestly, you really do have, like, good vibes, people have been wanting to make drama,"

"i want the drama,"
"am i the drama?"

paige shook her head, "i don't think i'm the drama," tasha added, "drama," the two girl then looked back to paige's phone, "ok, i'm the drama!" they both chuckled with michael who spoke to the lads half smiled, "think i am!"

"oh, but not us,"

tasha looked at paige's phone, "oh, are we even filming?" the two girls looked at her phone, "no!" they both laughed, "we ain't even filming,"

____

the lads sat around the firepit after jacques and michael choose who they wanted to recouple with, michael having his water bottle in hand, "you had, like, anything done to you? like, botox?" davide shook his head at what michael was saying, "no,"

luca then added, "not even your abs just stuck on, like?" the lads laughed, "like one of them spider-man costumes," ikenna looked at them, "that's mad, innit?"