twenty-three

(love island, episode thirty)

___________

michael woke up seeing luca in the other day bed in the love island villa as luca looked at his mate, "have you thought about what you're gonna do today?" michael looked at the view, "mate, honestly, no clue, i don't wanna get mugged off if paige comes in here with another lad," he tells his friend, "i'd be gutted,"

the two loyal lads went into the bedroom seeing their friends plus the casa amor girls all waking up, "luca, mike," the lads went towards the empty bed, "morning, did you get bitten alive out there?"

michael shook his head, "nah, it was actually nice out there, our night was boring, what happened in here?" the two lads questioned, "you two were going at it all night," summer said about coco and andrew, "coco and andrew, there was action over there,"

"there's always action in that bed,"

the davidson lad looked to jay, "jay, anything happen you end? a little kiss?" jay nods his head, "yeah, a little peck," michael looked at to chyna, "congratulations, chyna, welcome to the villa," the islanders in the bedroom all laughed.

the football player stands up from the bed going for their daily boys chat on the sun deck, "who's starting us off?" jay started off, "yeah, man, i had a good night with chyna, she's a cool girl,"

"what happened in the bed?"

jay looked at michael, "just a kiss, man," michael nods his head, "kiss, hugs," the lad looked at them, "i don't really know the girl that well so..it's going nice and easy man,"

michael then turnt his head, "jacques," the rugby player looked at them, "with me boys, nothing happened, listen i am gonna get to know mollie and cheyanne more today, but i did miss cuddled and kisses in bed with laura , so.."

and paige from the casa amor villa were saying how she was feeling, "last night, i was having such a good night, i was just having a laugh off of him, banter, now..i feel like i can't really be myself around him," she said speaking about billy, "you can be that fun, bubbly person, as long as you set boundaries, if you just let him know billy, you're a great guy, love the conversations but respectfully my heart is with michael," indiyah said knowing that her friend was missing her coupled up partner.

paige brought michael's hoodie closer to her body.

michael ran a hand through his hair, looking at his friends, "andrew," the real estate agent went, "obviously i wanna get to know coco, she's a good looking girl, we had a little kiss, it was good," michael smiled at that, "but yeah, then getting into bed, um, not gonna lie actually, it was— we were just laughing for ages,"

"but is your head now more on a new girl than tasha?"

andrew scratched at his knee, "it's—its, yeah, at the moment, i think, i don't— i'm confused," andrew looked to michael, "what about you, mike? how's your head after last night?"

the football player looked at each of his friends, "my head is scrambled because i don't know whether paige is chatting and getting to know another lad on a more intimate level," the lads hummed, "and i will feel a bit mugged off if she did bring in someone," he tells his friends, "but I don't know, my head is scrambled,"

michael smiled at his friends fist bumping the mm after they had given him their opinion on what he should do.

____