thirty-six.

(love island, episode fourty-five)

__________

michael then looked to the four vulnerable love islanders, his eyes softening when seeing summer lean out to hold danica's hand in hers.

the davidson lad having his head leaning against his coupled up partner's head, "boys, you will now decide which girl you want to save," laura told the lads, "and girls, you will now decide which boy you would like to save,"

"and remember the islanders you choose to save will stay in the villa," michael makes a face at that, and the other islanders will be dumped immediately," he gulped looking at the four vulnerable islanders.

the lads going one way aa the girls did the same, "if i'm being honest, i think danica has had a lot of chances," luca tells the boys, "we saved her once, already," michael hummed at that, "meanwhile summer hasn't really been gotten a connection, i can actually speak to danica as a friend regardless if it goes into a relationship—"

"but she is more willing to start giving it a go with someone else coming in?" andrew asked the lads, "she's just not approachable for a new bombshell to come in,"

michael looked at them, "there could be change, someone could come in for summer," the lads nod their heads at what michael said, "i would like to give a chance for summer as well," davide said agreeing with what andrew and michael are saying.

"i'm on the fence," luca admitted to them, "i think they are both good girls, and they deserve a chance to find love," the lads hummed, "of course, they're both really, really nice girls," the lads said.

the islanders all went to their place after making their decision on which islander to keep, michael coming back standing behind his coupled up partner.

his hand intertwined with paige's hand, "islanders, have you made your decisions?" michael nods his head, "yes, we have," the saved islanders agreed, "girls, please tell me which boy you would like to save and the reason you'd like to save him,"

ekin-su looked at their host explains on why the girls wanted to save this boy, michael sharing a look with dami, "the boy we'd like to save is..dami," ekin-su said, michael looking to his friend who bro hugged billy, "boys, please tell me which girl you would like to save and reason why you'd like to save her,"

adam looked at them, "so this wasn't an easy decision for any of us, obviously, we love having both girls around the villa, they're both great girls, but—" michael kept his hands with paige's hands, "we feel like we've made our decision based on the girl that has really gelled most, tried during their dates the most, had the most conversations with people around the villa," adam admitted, his arms around laura's waist, "and the one that is most open for a new connection and finding someone, so the girl we want to save is.." adam said, "..danica,"

michael met summer's ehes with a small frown, "billy and summer, i'm really sorry but you have been dumped from the island, i'll leave you to say your goodbyes, and the rest of you," she said looking at the saved islanders, "i'll see you very soon,"

the football player moved away from his coupled up partner immediately coming towards summer and hugging the girl in his arms, who had a tear fall onto his shoulder as michael rubbed her back, "i'm gonna miss ya," he spoke in her shoulder, "don't let go of paige, you two have something special there," she told him when michael pulled back from her.