three.

(love island: episode nine)

_________

the islanders all went back into the villa garden with michael running a hand through his hair, "yea, that was horrible, i hate standing up there," he held onto paige's hand.

michael sits down with paige sitting next to him, "i felt bad, but now i'm like..." he raised his hand, "literally, no, it is what it is, isn't it?"

she nods her head, "it's like bittersweet, like, obviously, i'm chuffed that you picked me, and, like, i'm still here," michael smiled, "aw!"

she kissed her teeth, "but at the same time, i'm just like, oh, love her," michael hummed, "of course, yea,"

michael had his arm around her, "i'm gonna miss her laugh, like, honestly," he looked at her, "you looked fit stood there, though," paige smiled, "did i?"

michael smiled at her, "i was literally looking at you stood there, i was like, yeah, like—" paige giggled making him smile more wider, "no, i am glad you picked me, though, i would have been fuming if you didn't, to be fair,"

he laughed at that as the two of them stand up with michael wrapping his arms around her shoulders as paige wrapped her arms around his waist in a hug where the two of them broke apart going into the kitchen.

luca was stood behind gemma with jacques right near gemma talking to his coupled up partner as luca rammed gemma back into his stomach, "brugh!" gemma looked at luca, "no, you nearly winded me!"

luca kept doing it, "well, you're going into my stomach," he did it again, "wurgh! no! ja—" michael's eyes widened at that, "erm, luca, don't,"

paige and laura both make faces, "shit! i didn't—" amber looked at him, "did you nearly call him something else? was it joe?"

luca looked at them, "i know what she said," jacques looked at his friend, "jacques?" dami looked at them, "oh, my god, i need to tackle," jacques moved away, "there's no way that happened, there's no way,"

"there's no way that happened,"

laura looked at gemma, "easy mistake to make, hon," amber looked at gemma, "i always do if when i get with new people, i'm like—" the girls laughed as luca walked away.

michael and jacques were on the other side, "and jacques was stood, like, right next to me," the two boys ate their ice creams, "that was bad, wasn't it?"

michael didn't say anything continuing to eat his ice cream, "that was bad, i'm not gonna lie," both paige and laura said, "the fact that he was stood there, too,"

paige looked at gemma, "he was stood there, you had your guy rubbing your shoulders, he's stood there and you're like, oh, jacques," the girls laughed as michael looked at his friend who didn't care.

michael laughed in the kitchen where he sees gemma going past him and he looked at jacques who waited a bit not to seem like he was following her, but went after gemma to see if she was okay.

paige looked absolutely fit tonight so the davidson male comes up beside her where they see gemma taking luca for a chat to the firepit.

the islanders in the kitchen all watched gemma and luca with michael wrapping his arms around paige's shoulders rocking the mm back and forwards laughing.