fourty-four.

(love island, episode fifty-four)

___________

At the end i put a little author's note, please read it and comment who you think should win love island twenty-twenty-two.

michael davidson couldn't believe that he was still in the love island villa or that he had found someone he cherished his time with and opened his heart to since he did have a hard time opening up about his feelings not wanting to risk getting hurt.

however with paige, it was easy being with her made michael see how easy it was to be loved by someone, someone who cherished him and wanted to spend their time with.

tasha's phone went off, "i've got a text!" she said when the islanders were all awake, expect for michael who was still half asleep, "tasha and andrew, its time for your final date, please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag roses are red, hashtag kardashian vibes,"

"whoo!"

the islanders clapped their hands, "finally!" tasha hugging andrew as michael smiled rubbing at his tired eyes seeing how happy his friend was to go on a date with her boyfriend.

the lads put their hands in the middle, "first date!" they said moving their hands up, the lads going to the front of the villa when the girls met with them when tasha came down the stairs, "whoo!"

clapping their hands, "whoo!" tasha came past her friends coming straight to her boyfriend kissing his lips, "finally!" she said as the boyfriend and girlfriend couple went away from the love island villa.

michael yawned when going to the sun deck, holding his water bottle in hand, "us three lads had a great day yesterday," he said to the lads, "i've never, ever sen you like that, ever," he said to davide, "when you came in, your face, like..everything was so different, you were glowing,"

luca looked at davide, "you looked overwhelmed," he stated, "i was happy, guys," davide said to the three boys, "this morning, i woke up and i said..i didn't think it was real last night,"

michael hummed at that, his oversized hoodie covering his stomach that grumbled, "anyone want breakfast?" he said to his fellow friends going to the kitchen to make himself breakfast, "makes me excited," luca said excited for his final date with gemma.

____

"they're back!"

michael turned his head seeing his two friends came back into the love island villa, michawl almost tripping over the beanbag as he came to his two closest friends in there hugging tasha first, "how was it?" she looked at him, "unreal," she said as she held roses in her hands, "my man,"

michael clapped his hand against andrew's hand, "come on, let's go for a debrief," the lads went to the sun deck, "what was it? set the scene," michael said sitting near his friend, "all right, ok, we got there, and then obviously, i could see it was like, on a beach,"

the real estate agent said to them, "but literally about, over a thousand roses," he said to them, "and like, in a love heart," andrew described the t and a merged together as michael smiled at that, "i'm so happy for you, man, you two deserve this," he told his friend.

"i've got a text!"

gemma looked at her friends, "gemma and luca, it's time for your final date, please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag pull on the heart strings, hashtag good things come to those who wait," she said out loud to then, the islanders all cheering for the couple.