thirteen.

(love island: episode nineteen)

_______

"wait, what're we wearing?"

luca looked at his best mate in there, "i don't know, we're gonna have to go through it now, mate, me, and you two," the fishmonger said to michael and jacques, "let's go,"

the lads went into the bedroom with michael running a hand through his hair, "you alright, man?" luca questioned the footballer who half smiled, "yea, i'm good, i'm good,"

he commented as jay comes into the bedroom with michael going past him upstairs to brush his teeth, once the islanders were all ready, they went outside to the garden.

luca, jacques and michael quickly took a few pictures together before going outside to where everyone else was standing with their champagne glasses in hand, "cheers to new friends, cheers to such a lovely welcoming that you gave us,"

"whoo!"

they all clinked their drinks together when someone's phone goes off, "ooh," everyone looked at each other, "already," indiyah looked at her fellow islanders, "i've got a text,"

she said out loud, "okay islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling, the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with, hashtag big switch energy, hashtag bed swap,"

michael glanced to where jay stands already seeing the scottish male looking at his coupled up partner not liking that one bit, "fuck," he mumbled.

as everyone started to part away from each other, michael went towards his coupled up partner half smiling at her seeing where she stands with antigoni, laura and danica in the kitchen, "can i steal paige away from you, lovely ladies?"

"yea sure,"
"definitely,"

the davidson male smiled charmingly at them, walking alongside his coupled up partner, "where do you wanna go?" paige looked at michael, "beanbags?"

michael nods his head, "beanbags, it is.." he spoke smiling, he takes the blue beanbag sitting down onto it with paige opposite him in a pink beanbag, "so how are you feeling?"

he asked her, "i don't know what i am actually feeling in this moment," michael hummed, "what about you?"

paige looked at her coupled up partner who looked extra good tonight, "obviously i know there's a chance that jay will pick you in the recoupling if he does go before me," paige frowned at that, "and that's fine, cause i am still going to keep getting to know you, cause i do like the way things are going with us,"

michael said honestly to his partner with paige smiling at every word he said, "i like the way things are going with us too," michael leaned over getting her hand gently into his, bringing her hand up to his lips pressing a kiss to her knuckles, "nothing is gonna stop me from getting to know you,"

she liked the way michael did reassure her, "it won't be nice having to share a bed with someone who's not you," he rubbed his hand over her knuckles, "but at the end of the day, it'll only make us stronger,"

____

the lads expect from charlie and jay sat on the shaded sunbed, "are you all right?" dami looked at andrew who came towards them, "go on, then,"