twenty-four.

(love island, episode thirty-one)

__________

michael davidson hadn't met anyone like paige throne, the girls in the villa at the moment wasn't the girl that made his heart beat and made his words crumble.

luca, michael and jacques were in the kitchen, "mike, how did that chat with mollie go?" the football player looked at his closest friend, "like i told her that i am interested in paige,"

"what about you, luca?"

the fish seller looked to his friends, "i do feel like a spectator at the minute, though," michael nods his head, "yea, mate, you..you know what i mean?" luca looked at them, "i feel, like, a bit shit about it,"

jacques came closer to his friends, "do you actually not wanna get to know anyone? at all?" luca brushed his hands together, "i don't think anyone would really do it, no,"

"lads, i'm like that though," jacques said to his two friends, "do i see myself coupling up with mollie? no," he shook his head, "do i see myself coupling up with cheyanne? maybe," he said to them, "i know i'm not gonna go anywhere else,"

"really?"

jacques let's out a breath as michael now made himself a sandwich, "only with her, potentially but not with mollie," the rugby player said honestly, "mate, i-i just can't," he said to his friends.

michael sat down on the other side of the counter where jacques leaned against, "go and have a chat with them, lad," the rugby player moved away from his closest friends as he went towards mollie.

the girls then all came into the kitchen as michael smiled at the girls who looked at the two lads, "whatcha boys eating?" michael showed cheyanne his peanut butter and jelly sandwich, as she smiled, "ooh, that looks good," summer comments.

"what the sandwich or me?"

the people who were around the kitchen all laughed at that as michael smiled at how he made people laugh at his joke, where jacques come to them, "cheyanne, can we go for a chat?"

the blonde headed girl nods her head moving away from the kitchen where she went with the rugby player upstairs to have a conversation as michael leaned forwards seeing jacques and cheyanne kissing upstairs on the terrace.

michael looked to luca doing a thumbs up about jacques and cheyanne kissing up on the terrace when the lad comes downstairs with cheyanne looking to the lads as they went to deck sofa, "tell us what?"

"no?"
"no?"
"no,"

jacques looked at his friend, "very good kiss," luca and michael both make faces, "fuck, i'm in trouble now, mate," luca looked at dami and jacques, "you two are in this together now,"

dami came on top of jacques laughing as michael and luca looked at each other with laughs coming from their lips, "fuck," michael pats jacques's knee, "that is probably what i needed, i wasn't thinking about laura at the time," dami nods his head, "now i've come down here, have i been caught up in my feelings? have i just been so in the zone with laura from day one?"

dami starts laughing making the three other lads all start to smile, "i don't know!" michael shook his head at his friend.

____

the islanders all went to bed as michael went to get water when he felt hands come onto his bare chest seeing summer standing in front of him, "whoa,"

her hands come off of michael's chest as the davidson lad looked at her with his cocky smile, "if you wanted to feel, you could have just said, sweet," summer looked at michael stepping closer to him, their faces inches away from each other.