thirty-one.

(love island, episode thirty-nine)

__________

michael looked at the lads when the islanders all separated after having their v.i.p performance from becky hill, his hand running through his hair, "i just told paige i love her,"

luca's eyes widened, "when? when did you tell her?" the football player looked at his friend, "when becky hill was singing, that's when i remember, i just blurted it out, i don't know if she heard me though," he tells his friends.

paige from where she sat looked at the girls who was with her, "mike just told me that he loved me," tasha's eyes widened, "he did what?" paige nods her head, "when we was dancing, we were looking into each other's eyes and he just said it, i don't know he thinks i heard it or not, but i did,"

"did you say it back?"

the welsh paramedic looked at her friend, "i didn't," she told her friends who all showed sad expressions on their faces, "i don't want to rush saying it when i don't mean it yet, i don't know if i love him just yet," gemma looked at her friend, "he'll understand it's mike, he's the most understandable one, out of the boys,"

the girls all nod their heads to that, "i don't want him to think that just cause i didn't say it, don't mean i like, don't really like him cause i do," she stated to her friends, indiyah's hand went to paige's shoulder, "he'll understand, he said it cause he feels that, and i know he'll only want you to say it when you feel that you do love him,"

"don't rush it because he said that, paige," laura stated to her friend from where she sat next to indiyah on the other side of the welsh paramedic.

"i've got a text!" luca reads out when his phone buzzed, "islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with," luca reads out loud, "adam, as the newest boy you will pick first, hashtag party's over, hashtag all change,"

tasha from where she sat with andrew at fthe firepit phone went off, "i've got a text!" tasha said out loud, "can all islanders please gather around the firepit,"

michael clears his throat walking to the firepit alongside his friends, his smile directed to paige, "i have decided to couple up with this girl because the moment i came in here, she made me feel the most welcome, as much as i've tried to play it cool, i constantly seem to gravitate towards her after our date, i've had the best conversations with her, she's beautiful, she's funny," michael bit his lip, "hasn't had the most plane sailing time in here, but i'm hoping i can change that for her, and get to know her a little bit more, so the girl i wanna couple up with is.." adam said with his hands behind his back, "..laura,"

the said girl walked towards adam with a smile plastered on her face at his words, "wow,"

michael stands up after with his hands in front of her, "i have decided to couple up with this girl because from the moment i stepped into this villa, she had caught my eye, and drawn me into her," the girls all smiled at michael's words, "i thought casa amor would have broken us but it only made us stronger, and my feelings for her stronger," paige smiled at her boy, "she's beautiful, she's funny, and one day i am hoping that i would make her my girlfriend, but for now, the girl i wanna couple up with is.."

michael's eyes met his coupled up partner's eyes, "..my girl, paige," the islanders all clapped their hands for the couple who kissed before sitting down at the firepit.

the welsh paramedic turning to michael, "that was very sweet," she said as michael smiled, his hand on her waist bringing her closer into his body.

andrew then went next explain to his fellow islanders that he wanted to couple up with tasha in the most cutest way possible, "so the girl i'd like to couple up with is.." andrew had his hands together, "..tasha,"