twenty-one.

(love island, episode twenty-eight)

_________

michael ran a hand through his brunette hair knowing that his coupled up partner wasn't coming back to the villa anytime soon.

"first, you need to scream your anger and your sin away," the lads all sat in a line on a coloured blanket with cushion pillows all around them, "davide, please," the italion stallion screams making the lads laugh.

jacques then goes next howling as the lads clapped their hands together, "that was beautiful, jacques, that was beautiful," dami said to jacques clapping his hands, "it was from the soul,"

michael then acreamed making the lads laugh and jacques fall backwards, laughing, "this is for my brothers," dami said before screaming.

an text alert went off as andrew took out his phone from his pocket, the lads all standing up, "everyone be quiet, be quiet, be quiet," andrew repeated, "boys, as you know the girls have went out for drinks earlier this evening, they will be staying away for a few days, please now pack them a case for their trip, hashtag don't wait up, hashtag casa amor,"

the lads all screamed running towards the villa as they all went inside before coming back outside to the swimming pool all jumping inside cheering.

the lads all went inside the girls dressing room, with michael rolling paige's small suitcase to the girl's dressing room packing a case for paige's trip, "whatcha gonna put in paige's suitcase?"

he packed her his jumper doing the same as andrew and spraying it with his cologne, and the ring that he has worn since first entering the love island villa, "she better not lose this,"

the lads after brushing their teeth, all went into their shared beds, "aren't we supposed to be excited? why am i actually shitting it," michael said to the lads in his and paige's shared bed, "i have enough trust in her that i don't need to worry about another boy,"

davide looked at them, "a week will change it," michael's smile fell, "i'd give laura a month in there and it wouldn't change our connection," the rugby player said to his friends, "listen, i'm not upset that there's gonna be boys in there or anything like that, i'm just upset not being with her,"

the football player looked to paige's side of his bed, "if she shared another bed with a bloke..that," luca said, "after what i've done and everything, that would be me done,"

"if she wants to walk in with someone else, i'd honestly be fuming," andrew said about tasha, michael ran a hand through his brunette hair.

jacques looked at them, "give me a year...I don't think i'd find anyone suited more," he stated to his friends, "i've been waiting a year for a girl like gemma, so.."

davide looked at the lads, "bro, just live in the moment, don't be stressed for things you cannot control," the italian stallion said, "the only thing we can do is just forget about 'em,"

michael had his head leaning against the headboard, "well, ekin-su, a few days ago, she told me she'd putting all herself into me, so let's see," davide said to them, "she also said you don't need to be scared, well, i'm not scared because i don't care," the lads all laughed at that.

"goodnight boys!"

the lights switched off as the lads who were coupled up all looked at pictures of their coupled up partners, "i'm looking at pictures of gem,"