sixteen.

(love island: episode twenty-two)

_________

the islanders all started to wake up, the football player said good morning to his friendship coupled up partner sending her a smile, "buongiormo a tutti," some of the islanders furrowed their eyebrows at what davide said, "whoo!"

"another morning on the island, guys," ekin-su said as the welsh paramedic comes into danica's and michael's bed with the football player letting his ex coupled up partner come into his warm embrace, kissing her lips a few times, "who's excited to start the day?"

"let's go!"

all of the islanders all started to get up out of their beds, with michael and danica standing up at the same time making their bed as all of the girls went upstairs for their chat with michael and jacques going to luca's bed, "i'm falling for gem, big time mate,"

michael leaned back against his arms, "yeah, i'm the same mate, so—" the two lads said to what luca confessed, "don't worry," luca looked at them, "mate, i've like fallen,"

the three of them all went out of the bedroom and went outside to have their morning chat with the rest of the lads, "you know," andrew, dami, luca, michael and jacques all were on the daybed, "when you can just sense a girl wants to say something but doesn't wanna say it, so on the outside world like, something too good to be true, i kinda screw it up all the time by doing something stupid,"

michael frowned at what his friend said with sunglasses hiding his eyes, "what happened last night? what happened? what happened?" dami asked, "they snuck out," luca said about michael and paige, "i've been putting a brave face on, do you know what i mean?" he said to the lads, "like i just explained how i am to her, if i wanna move forward with a girl, they need to understand me,"

"if i tell you i like ya, i told you i care about you but, i actually appreciate you," he added onto his sentence, "because with me, whenever i do open up and start to show emotion and a vulnerable side to me, girls often use that for an advantage to hurt me," michael said to them.

he ran a hand through his hair, "so my flask was full yesterday and it started frothing at the top, then i tipped it all over," dami said to them, "really?" michael and andrew said smiling, "the salon is open,"

dami shook his head, "nah, it was my own salon in my mind, man," the five lads laughed, "i literally woke up and i was like, whoa," michael laughed at what his friend said.

____

dami, michael and ekin-su sat on the kitchen stools, "you feel like, you feel like you and charlie could have something?" michael asks the turkish actress, "or you just taking it slow?"

ekin looked at them, "he's nice to me, and i feel like it's only fair if i get to know someone who treats me nice, you know?" michael and dami hummed, "mm, you miss jay?"

dami asked ekin, "it's not nice, but when someone hurts me, i kind of cut them out," michael nods his head, "mm," ekin looked at them both, "i kind of block my feelings, innit? put the wall back up,"

"if he ever wanted to try again, would you try?"
"what about davide as well? would you?"

the two lads asked her, "i'll be honest with you guys," michael and dami looked at her, "i don't know what it is, i don't know what the name is, but there is some sort of chemistry with davide, but i don't know what it is, but every time we're together—it's weird, something happens,"