twenty-seven.

(love island, episode thirty-five)

__________

michael and andrew had woken up at the same time as the football player stretched his arms out hitting andrew in the face, forgetting that he slept outside with his friend since jacques was in the doghouse last night.

"good morning,"

the football player brought his and andrew's pillows inside as andrew brought in the blanket and duvet, "today's a new day, new chapter,"

michael came into the bedroom setting down his and andrew's pillow at the end of his bed, seeing his coupled up partner hugging tasha as jacques tried to get a cuddle from laura who disagreed, "do i get a morning cuddle?"

the davidson lad asked paige when seeing the paramedic pull back from hugging tasha, "no," michael frowned at her as his eyes were on her seeing paige wearing his ring that he had given to her when she went to casa amor around her necklace, a smile came onto his face.

what got interrupted as laura side hugged her friend who looked down slightly seeing his friend, wrapping an arm around laura's shoulder in a smile.

"mike!"

the football player looked to his righ seeing the lads all start to go to the bedroom door, "let's go," michael nods his head pulling away from laura who went to ekin-su's bed who hugged all of her closest girl friends.

michael sat near andrew, "it's just not a nice situation, being, sort of, in the middle of it with obviously you as well, andrew," billy said looking at andrew who sat next to him, "like, with what's going on, but just see what happens today, i think,"

andrew looked at the lads, "i think, everyone knows my situation," the lads all laughed, "you don't say! you don't say," dami said to andrew, "plan of action.." andrew shook his head, "..see what happens, i don't know, just crack on,"

"paige?"

the paramedic looked at all of the girls, "my plan today is, to like, stay away from him all day, cause what he did last night was a bit childish," she said to the girls, "so yea, he's in the doghouse until he actual apologises,"

the lads all looked to michael, "i told paige how i felt and what i want with her and i don't wanna lose her over something that we wasn't supposed to get involved with," he stated to the lads, "at the end of the day, it's in her hands, but i am still gonna try and apologise, and if she doesn't wanna hear it, then she doesn't.."

the football player ran his hand through his hair, as his eyes adjusted to the sunlight that was directed to his blue eyes.

the lads all started to move towards the kitchen as michael started to make his coupled up partner her usual coffee made in the morning, "i'm gonna take this to tash,"

michael looked at andrew, "i'll come with ya, i need to take this to paige," the two boys walked alongside each other, "step one," he said playfully to andrew before the two of them came inside the bedroom.

the girls all went quiet as andrew spoke when he came towards michael who looked to his coupled up partner, "whenever you're ready, we can have a little chat,"

paige took the coffee cup from michael's hand, "thanks," the davidson lad walked away in his underwear what showed off his private part as summer looked for a little too long at michael who walked out of the bedroom door behind andrew.