nine.

(love island: episode fifteen)

_______

michael loved all the conversations him and paige had together, when she moved away from their shared beanbag going as she sees the girls having a chat together.

he goes into the kitchen along with jacques and luca, "let's go for a chat—" indiyah looked at michael, "where's paige?" stopping herself looking at dami, "huh? you want to talk? come on, then,"

michael stuffed his hands into his pockets following after jacques and luca, where they go to the firepit going to their girls who were having a chat until they hear amber and ekin-su.

luca, michael and jacques all looked at each other, "what are they saying?" the lads quoted down, "wait," they heard the conversation, "yea, shall we?" paige stands up, "it sounds a bit heated,"

the girls moved their boy's arm going to the beanbags to join into amber and ekin-su's conversation.

the davidson male drank his drink from his water bottle, "what side? oh, my god," ekin-su added, "you're making me laugh," amber looked at her, "you're playing a bit of a game,"

the lads all looked at each other in shock, "what game? am i playing the game, or are you playing a game?" amber looked at her, "i'm definitely playing a game, aren't i?"

and that's where ekin-su goes in on her, "yea, cos you're really secure in your relationship," michael's blue eyes widened, "sorry?"

tasha looked at them, "right, ok, that was too much," michael's eyes widened at what ekin-su said, "that was a bit harsh,"

the girls went off on one to ekin-su where michael and his friends just listened and watched the argument from the firepit sofa, where the girls stands up going away from ekin-su, "ok,"

"what the fuck just happened?"

jacques let's out a breath, "no clue, mate, no fucking clue," michael ran a hand through his hair standing up from the sofa and walking towards the bedroom getting ready for bed.

michael comes into the bedroom taking off his shirt and his jeans, going upstairs in his boxers shirtless going to brush his teeth seeing his coupled up partner and indiyah.

indiyah looked at the couple, "in here, we don't have all the time in the world," michael hugged paige from behind, "but on the outside, if it was moving at this pace, like, i would have scaled it off ages ago,"

she turned to them, "do you know what i mean?" the couple nod their head to what indiyah said, "i think he finds it hard to open, i think all guys do, but at some point you have to let someone in, even if they do break your heart," he said honestly to indiyah who nods her head, "yea,"

he brushed his teeth moving from behind paige, spitting out the toothpaste from his mouth smiling seeing his coupled up partner pretending to do a catwalk.

he goes downstairs with paige and indiyah trailing behind him, "tomorrow's gonna be so awkward, isn't it?" paige said to tasha who hummed.

the thorne female gets into her shared bed with her coupled up partner as the lights switched off where michael spoke to her about what he actually does for a career where he could see her, "so construction isn't your main job?"