fourteen.

(love island: episode twenty)
(unseen bits pt.3)

_________

michael sits with luca, andrew and dami on the shaded daybed talking when they stop their conversation as paige, laura and indiyah approach the daybed they are on, "do you think me, laura and paige could have the daybed, and you guys could maybe, like, go somewhere else?"

andrew looked at indiyah, "er, absolutely not," michael laughed at that, "if i don't have this conversation on the daybed, i'm gonna break down," michael smiled charmingly to his partner, "she's gonna have a bf, you guys,"

"bitch fit,"

luca looked at indiyah, "if you do one tear, we'll leave," michael nods his head at that, "one tear?" paige laughed, as indiyah puts her hand to her face, faking to shreds a tear, "we'll get you some tissues later," michael responded, "she's crying,"

"is she actually?"

michael looked at his friend, "are you crying or laughing, though?" his eyebrows were furrowed, "mikey," his partner's hand comes to his chest, "it's not the time for jokes,"

paige looked down at michael with a look knowing he'd give in, leaning in close to her coupled up partner's face as the lads looked at michael, "mike, don't give in, don't give in brother,"

michael shook his head leaning back down onto the daybed, "the boys have it," he responded not looking at paige with a smile to indiyah who sticks her finger up at the davidson male who just smiled again, "love you too!"

he commented as the three girls walked away from the shaded daybed making the four lads all slap each other's hand with smiles.

____

michael was talking to his couplednup partner with his arms around paige's waist spinning them both around when they see most of their friends going to the firepit.

the davidson dizzily makes his way to the firepit sitting himself down next to gemma and his coupled up partner looking at ekin-si who stands in front of them, "so guys," she clapped her hands together, "the first exercise is obviously who's ever the most believable tree,"

"are you okay?"

dami and michael spoke looking at the turkish actress, "if i think you're believable—" dami looked at her, "oh yea, cause you'd know, you're a master, a master at this yea,"

ekin-su looked at them, "so i want you all over here spread out," she said to them as the seven of them all started to stand up going to the middle of the villa's garden.

"three, two, one, get into a tree,"

the davidson male furrowed his eyebrows as he puts his arms up kind of in a shape of a tree, "dami," jay's voice could be heard as michael looked to his friend seeing dami being a tree.

ekin-su looked at luca who broke out of character, "no laughing," she told the fishmonger, "feel the branches," jacques then started to talk, "if it's windy, it'll start going like this.."

michael looked to his best friend seeing jacques moving his hand, "good, so—" everyone dropped their tree positions, "dami, when you were becoming this tree, did you feel any emotions?"