fourty-six

(love island, episode fifty-seven)

___________

"hello and welcome to to the love island live final!" laura whitmore said looking to the camera that came zooming to her, as the four final contestants stand behind her, "what an incredible summer of love it's been," she tells the crowd, "after eight hot weeks and thirty six islanders looking for love, only four couples remain,"

michael held his partner's waist, "there's been blow dried, bombshells and bed hopping galore, but who will be crowned winner of love island twenty-twenty-two? the winning couple will split a huge fifty thousand pounds!"

the audience all cheered, "and this year, were not even asking them to choose between love or money, but who that lucky couple will be is all down you guys, so get voting, here's how," laura explained to how to vote.

"and here they are, it's our love island twenty-twenty-two finalists!" she said motioning to where the islanders all stood near to each other, "don't they look good?" michael smiled at her comment, "i'll be chatting with our islanders a little bit later, but let's catch up on their final morning in the villa," she said, "and i'm sure there were smoothies involved," laura said as the audience cheered and clapped.

michael had woken up a happy boy being apart of the final four couples in the love island final of twenty-twenty-two, his fingers rubbing at his tired eyes, "love island finalists, baby!" he said to his fellow islanders, "good morning, everyone,"

the football player and paramedic cuddled into each other, "morning," they clapped their hands, "this is the last good morning," dami said as michael looked at the empty beds near them, "the last good morning, man,"

"boys, since this is obviously the last day and all, i feel like we should make a celebratory drink," dami said as he started to move from his bed, "drinks in bed," indiyah then said, "you guys just stay here, boys, let's go,"

michael looked at his best mate, "as per," indiyah said as the football player playfully stuck his tongue out at the girl with indiyah doing the action back to michael who chuckled, "whoo!"

michael wrapped an arm around andrew's shoulder as the two lads walked out into the kitchen.

the lads all made the drinks for their girls with dami pouring the champagne into the cups as each lad had a diffferent fruit on the top of their drinks, coming inside the bedroom going straight to his partner, "yes, boys!"

"aww! thank you," paige said when michael handed the champagne glass to her with a charming smile, "we need to do a cheers," tasha said as they all held up their drinks, "here's to being ogs of love, a couple of hopeless romantics turned into lovebirds," michael smiled at that, "whoo!"

dami loooed at his friends, "go on, give a kiss at the end as well," michael leaned into his partner and kissed paige, "i love you all," paige smiled at her closest friend, "we love you, tash,"

tasha's phone went off, "i've got a text!" she said, "oh, my goodness," as tasha started to read out the text, "islanders, tonight you will all attend the love island twenty-twenty-two summer ball, but first it's time to brush up on your dance moves, hashtag strut your stuff, hashtag salaa with extra spice," the four couples cheered, "salsa!"

"whoo-hoo!"

____

the islanders all went out to the garden after finishing getting ready for their morning as michael and paige sat on the beanbags near to the swimming pool, "hello, how are you?"