thirty-two.

(love island, episode fourty)

__________

michael looked at his friends who stand in front of them, where gemma's phone goes off, "the boy with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is.." she reads out from her phone, "..josh," ekin-su then said with a frown.

paige looked to her girl best friend, "the girl with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is.." michael reads out from his phone, running a hand through his hair after he finished his sentence, davide's phone goes off, "..coco,"

the two dumped islanders looked at their fellow islanders as michael stands up coming towards coco who wrapped him in a hug, "i'll see you soon," he tells the girl.

michael sees from the corner of his eyes luca and dami chatting as the islanders all came inside helping the two dumped islanders pack their suitcases, "it's annoying, cause it was early for you and summer," luca commented to josh, "but it is what it is, man, it's not too deep,"

the islanders once helping packing josh's and coco's suitcase went to the front of the love island villa door saying their goodbyes to the two dumped islanders, clapping their hands for coco and josh.

____

michael looked to his friend who applied lotion to his face, "how are you, andrew?" the football player asked his now closest friend ever since jacques left, "yea, i'm alright, like, i've been in it every fucking time so.."

michael frowned at his friend's words, "it's not a nice feeling but as long as you and tasha know what you two have is special then it shouldn't matter," he tells his friend, "mate, i will always back you two," he stated, "you're my favourite two people beside paige,"

"don't stress man,"

andrew nods his head, "thanks man," michael hummed as he hugged andrew when the two lads came outside seeing gemma and paige hugging tasha at the daybed where they go towards them hearing paige comforting the girl, "i know you're saying it's been you the last three times," tasha wiped at her tears once pulling away.

andrew looked at his girlfriend, "tasha, the only people that actually matter is people in here," he stated to his sniffling girlfriend, "if you really can't do it then i will leave with you," andrew said to tasha, "honestly, i'm not bothered, i've come in here and got what i wanted,"

gemma looked at her, "i know it's easier said than done but you can really not give a fuck about what anyone's opinions are," the three others hummed, "because i promise you, if you start getting into that headspace, you start listening to other people's opinions you will never, ever be happy,"

michael hummed nodding his head to what the girl was saying, "because people are not gonna be nice all of the time, people are—people are horrid," the davidson man ran a hand through his hair.

the football player moved away from the daybed when he went towards summer embracing the girl in his arms, "how are you feeling?" he asked when the two went for a chat, "not good, i mean i'm happy that i am still here," michael hummed, "but the two important people to me have just left,"

he nods his head and from where they sat, he could hear ekin-su, adam, dami, davide and luca chatting shit about tasha and andrew, "she didn't even cry when andrew came back with coco, she's crying more now, she's didn't cry when andrew licked the tits, the boobs of coco,"