eighteen.

(love island: episode twenty-four)

_________

michael woke up to his coupled up partner stretching his arms out glancing to danica who was in bed next to him, "i keep having flashbacks and cringing," dami looked at antigoni, "let's never speak about what we did last night,"

the islanders laughed at what dami said, "okay, but one thing i have to say," michael piped up, "ladies, you all did an amazing job yesterday," he added complimenting all of the girls, "that's all,"

after their conversation most of the islanders disappeared from the bedroom as michael stayed seeing danica leave the bedroom opening up the duvet for paige who smiled at him, "morning,"

once paige was underneath the duvet and in michael's arms he smiled, "good morning," he kissed her forehead looking at her, "do you still want that iced coffee and breakfast?"

she shrugged her shoulders as michael looked up at her as she was above him, laying on top of him, "don't really mind," he pecked paige's lips now getting out of bed as paige did the same.

"okay,"

michael made his way outside making paige her apology iced coffee and breakfast where michael made her avocado and toast adding some pepper on top of the avocado making it taste more better, picking it up holding the plate and paige's iced coffee in hand.

"knock, knock,"

michael popped his head outside where the girls were all having their chats, making eye contact with the girl he liked, "here you are, m'lady," he put the plate in front of paige and handed her the iced coffee as she leaned forward placing a kiss to michael's cheek, "thank you so much,"

his smile was wide when she pulled away, "your very welcome," he walked off going downstairs to where the lads were halfway through their chat.

____

michael and paige laid together on the sunbed, "how we feeling today?" paige laid on michael's chest as he asked the question, "good, i am happy with the breakfast you made me," michael smiled at that, "good, i did want to put a smile on your face after what happened yesterday,"

she nods her head, "obviously yesterday i should've put your feelings first before mine," he told her honestly, "cause we are a team in here,"

paige hummed, "and all i wanna do is just put a smile on your face," she looked up at him as michael was already looking at her when the two of them leaned in kissing each other.

michael moved her on top of him, he left his hands resting on her back as paige's arms was now around his shoulders when a text went off, "i got a text!"

ekin-su stands up as paige rolled off from on top of michael who chuckled, "islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will choose which boys they want to couple up with, hashtag girls on top, hashtag big chick energy,"

the girls all cheered as michael looked at paige, "i can get spooning!" he cheered as paige laughed at what he said, "if i do decide to choose you," she spoke teasing him as she smiled sweetly now walking away from him, "it's on!"

paige turnt back to where michael laid who was smirking as she sent him a smile before walking from his eyesight.

he runs to where paige now was near laura and jacques who were hugging, he picks her up from behind kissing her cheek, "you're acting like i'm gonna pick you,"