fourty-seven

(after love island)

michael held his partner's hand as the two of them went towards the mallorca villa they were staying in before they went back home to england.

the winning couple went towards their room in their shared villa, with the davidson boy letting go ahold of his suitcase coming towards the king size bed in the middle of the room, "oh, my god," the footballer plopped down onto their bed face first, tired from having celebratory drinks with his fellow finalists.

where the eight finalists had all gotten their phones back once michael had gotten his iphone back into his hand, was surprised at how small his phone was in his hand compared to the phone he had in the villa, turning it back on where notifications sounds were on as the winning couple's phones kept getting pinging with notifications.

"oh, my god!"

michael looked over his girlfriend's shoulder seeing his girlfriend having four million followers on instagram as the football player went onto his instagram seeing that he had gained a few more followers earning himself below his fellow footballers at 12.5 million, "oh, wow,"

the couple looked at each other seeing on their instagram that the people they selected to update their instagrams were doing a good job as michael chuckled seeing some of his football friends comment underneath their winning post.

andrew and luca came into the winning couple's bedroom, "it's the winners of love island," luca said coming onto the winning couple's bed, wrapping an arm around them, "it's mikey and paigey-cakey,"

the davidson's boy hair was flat down on his forehead smiling charmingly at andrew's instagram live, "hey everyone," he spoke seeing the comments roll in at his appearance, "thank you to everyone who supported us through our whole journey," he commented, "i love you all," he said as andrew stood next to his best mate.

"does michael and you have nicknames for each other?" andrew reads out from the comments, looking to his best mate, at michael's cheeky smile, "of course, andrew's my little whatever," paige laughed at her boyfriend's nickname, "mm, and michael is mine innit,"

the two lads laughed as luca looked in between them exiting the room to go into his and gemma's shared room, "the fantastic duo will definitely be on your screens a lot, guys," michael commented patting andrew's chest, "won't be able to get rid of this sexy beast, will i now,"

andrew exited the room after the two lads included paige in some questions that didn't involve their bromance as michael came towards his partner wrapping his arms around paige, "so.. whose family are we meeting first?"

"we should meet your family first since we'll be there and then we can go to wales," michael nods his head, as his head was in between his girlfriend's shoulder and head, "mm-hm,"

he placed a kiss to her shoulder with a charming smile on his face, "i'm excited to meet the rest of your family," he told her as their eyes locked as paige nods her head, "me too," she spoke not moving her eyes away from michael's eye contact.

____

"hey guys,"

michael was now on instagram live tryna figure out how to add davide onto the instagram live screen, "anyone know how to add people onto the screen?" he commented to his friends as they sat with each other, "press the plus button and then the camera one," he reads from the comment.