thirty-eight.

(love island, episode fourty-seven)

__________

michael and paige were smooth sailing, with the paramedic-football player couple smiling when seeing laura and adam moving away from each other with a smile on her face.

michael leaving the girl to chat with paige and the rest of the girls who joined them on the shaded den as the football player went to the counter, "mate, that looked like a good chat,"

adam looked at them, "just kind of sealed the deal and said, look.." luca interrupted him, "what, are you boyfriend and girlfriend?" he asked adam who shook his head, "no!"

"i dunno, you're making crepes now," the lads chuckled as michael leaned on his hand, "just told that i'm closed off," michael smiled at that excited for laura, "mate, i'm happy for you,"

he clapped his hand against adam's hand bro hugging the boy, "you had your fun, you're read," luca said to adam, "but laura is still fun," dami said as michael nods his head, "mm,"

the davidson lad smiled seeing his coupled up partner walking away from the conversation when the nathalia girl then pulled michael for a chat.

the two went towards the kitchen sitting themselves down onto the sofa, "how are you?" she asked michael who sipped on his drink, "i'm good, and you?"

"well, obviously, i just wanted you to know as well that it did like cross my mind, like getting you for the date," the football player looked at her, "nathalia,"

the girl looked at michael, "don't get me wrong, you are a stunning girl and anyone would be lucky to have you, but if we did go on a date, my mind wouldn't be with you, it would be with paige," he stated, "i think we're honestly better as friends, to be honest,"

his blue eyes looked at her, "i understand that," she looked back at michael, "the connection i have with paige, no-one else could or will beat that," he said running a hand through his brunette hair.

the davidson lad looked at her, "i don't want you to feel bad," he stated looking at her, "i'm okay," she said looking at him, "thank you for letting me know, though," the two stood up as nathalia looked at him, "congratulations, you're the first guy to friend zone me,"

he hugged her as nathalia hugged him, "you're so welcome," he stated playfully as nathalia chuckled when the two went their separate ways.

____

michael sat on the kitchen counter alongside luca chatting to ekin-su, davide, paige and nathalia when ekin looked to newcomer, "anyway, let's talk about who likes pizza,"

michael furrowed his eyebrows at that, "who likes pizza? do you like oven pizza?" ekin-su directed her question to nathalia, "yea, i like pizza,"

"yeah, yeah?"
"yeah,"

paige and michael shared a look, "what sort of pizza do you like?" nathalia looked at ekin-su, "italian pizza's the best pizza," the brazilan bombshell stated, "yea, which one?"

laura who was leaned against the counter near to her closest male friend, "this is about to intense," she said to michael who nods his head looking back to ekin-su and nathalia, "not the ones with the pineapple, no,"